X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manchild24
    Kyle got fired
    • Nov 2008

[360] New Game Suggestions

I need something to hold me over until Fight Night comes out. Any suggestions? (Im not a big fan of the COD's and stuff like that). thanks.
  • BrntO4Life
    My Aunt Ida Smokes.
    • Mar 2009

Well, you're not really helping regarding what you already have and what types of games you DO like.

I'll start off by suggesting:
    Mass Effect 1 & 2
    Red Dead Redemption
    Alan Wake
    Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood

Comment

• Houston
      Back home
      • Oct 2008

Can't tell you how many hours I've spent just on demos I've downloaded.

Comment

• manchild24
        Kyle got fired
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
        Well, you're not really helping regarding what you already have and what types of games you DO like.

I'll start off by suggesting:
        Mass Effect 1 & 2
        Red Dead Redemption
        Alan Wake
        Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood
        yeah sorry, I really only play Madden but i have, I like sports games but I dont want to get NCAA since the season is over. i liked Fable so I guess a game like that or was thinking of a Lord of the Rings or somthjing I can fuck around online with other people.

SIMS
        Fight Nights
        Assassins Creed (Which I didnt finish, just kinda got bored after a while, I did play if for a good bit)
        I forget the Zombie game in the Mall.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
          My Aunt Ida Smokes.
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by manchild24
          yeah sorry, I really only play Madden but i have, I like sports games but I dont want to get NCAA since the season is over. i liked Fable so I guess a game like that or was thinking of a Lord of the Rings or somthjing I can fuck around online with other people.

SIMS
          Fight Nights
          Assassins Creed (Which I didnt finish, just kinda got bored after a while, I did play if for a good bit)
          Well, the first Assassin's Creed is by far the worst one in the series. The newest one, Brotherhood, is amazing and one of the best games of last year. I'd recommend playing #2 first though, as Brotherhood is a direct sequel.

I've heard the new Dead Rising game (Zombies in the mall) sucks, so I'd stay away from that.

Comment

• FedEx227
            Delivers
            • Mar 2009

I think I'm going to do it. I've tried before and it never worked out but I think I'm going to try Mass Effect.
            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• ryne candy
              Aggie C/O '01
              • Feb 2009

SIMS
              Fight Nights
              They have the small demo/mini game on Live...Case Zero I think it's called.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                I think I'm going to do it. I've tried before and it never worked out but I think I'm going to try Mass Effect.
                Just go in knowing it's SUPER slow in the beginning and almost ends too quickly.

Also, recognize that the sequel is MUCH better and you're just working through a great story in the first one. I can't speak enough about how much BioWare improved in the sequel.

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

Interesting. That's where I got caught. I mean I know its a good game, I know I'll get into it, it's about getting through that early part though.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• manchild24
                    Kyle got fired
                    • Nov 2008

Was reading YES reading you boners, about Two Worlds, sound pretty good.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                      My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                      Interesting. That's where I got caught. I mean I know its a good game, I know I'll get into it, it's about getting through that early part though.
                      The early stuff on the Citadel is rough because of the lack of fighting, but it gets better.

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

ok...mass effect 2. $20 new anywhere. you cant miss with that game

if u find it used, i have a cerbeus code for free dlc u can have

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

do not buy two worlds 2. this is a game for hardcore rpg guys. its very complex and very deep. Im not saying u wouldnt enjoy it....but if u dont normally play rpgs this is not the place to start.

what about Red Dead Redemption? u cant go wrong there either. think gta in the wild west....good times!

Comment

• manchild24
                            Kyle got fired
                            • Nov 2008

Im thinking aout Red Dead a little. I was looking last night at Lord of the Rings online. I want a game that I can sit and play for three hours and say WOW three hours flew,.

But then there are games I think it was COD I just hated, because I got to one part in the game and kept getting shot in the back and I couldnt see where the hell the guy was.

I looked at Mass Effect and I dont seem to be sold on it but I'll take your word. I guess I really dont like games where you team up online and run around and shot each other like Halo because I think of sitting in frat house and watching these goofs playing Bond on the 64.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                              My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                              • Mar 2009

Im thinking aout Red Dead a little. I was looking last night at Lord of the Rings online. I want a game that I can sit and play for three hours and say WOW three hours flew,.

But then there are games I think it was COD I just hated, because I got to one part in the game and kept getting shot in the back and I couldnt see where the hell the guy was.

I looked at Mass Effect and I dont seem to be sold on it but I'll take your word. I guess I really dont like games where you team up online and run around and shot each other like Halo because I think of sitting in frat house and watching these goofs playing Bond on the 64.
                              Mass Effect doesn't have any multiplayer.

Comment

Working...