X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
    Going back to the OP, someone from offtopic said to go here to accept the terms so you can get back on your original account:

https://store.playstation.com/accoun...la_reaccept.vm
    Thanks, I thought for a second that would work but then this appeared after I hit accept:

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.

:hammer:

Comment

• NAHSTE
      Probably owns the site
      • Feb 2009

Edit-and now, I'm getting the exact same "Need master account" message on the site as well. Fuck Sony hard on this one, for real. Guess I'll fire off an email to customer support. I'll let you know what I hear back from them in 4 months.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
        PTFO
        • Mar 2009

You could just call them and jump through a bunch of hoops like I did before finally finding out I got banned for talking shit to someone in PS Home.

Comment

• NAHSTE
          Probably owns the site
          • Feb 2009

You could just call them and jump through a bunch of hoops like I did before finally finding out I got banned for talking shit to someone in PS Home.
          LOL that actually happened? Maybe I got banned for verbal abuse in the message system. I have a bad habit of calling people "buttfucking quitters" if they pull on me.

Comment

• NAHSTE
            Probably owns the site
            • Feb 2009

After talking with someone from Sony on the phone, he basically told me I was SOL so I'm using the new account.

However it fucked up my trophy data and now I can't even play FIFA offline.

FUCK THIS SHIT

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
              PTFO
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
              LOL that actually happened? Maybe I got banned for verbal abuse in the message system. I have a bad habit of calling people "buttfucking quitters" if they pull on me.
              Yeah, but my PS3 was actually telling me I was banned from PSN, I had no idea why. I forgot that I was making fun of this guy and girl in PS Home

Don't go in there dropping cusswords all over the place

Comment

• leaffan
                Colton Orr Fan
                • Feb 2009

Yeah, but my PS3 was actually telling me I was banned from PSN, I had no idea why. I forgot that I was making fun of this guy and girl in PS Home

Don't go in there dropping cusswords all over the place
                If xbox ever decides to enforce that policy I think they are going to just red ring my xbox on purpose.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• MrBill
                  Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Grif
                  I'm just fucking with you. They can only access the information of those who are using custom firmware, IE the hackers.

So, words of advice?

Don't use custom firmware, kiddies.

ALSO if you have ANY pirated movies/games on your PS3, you will be banned.

Once more @ MB, they still have access to PSN, and they still can pirate/unban/ban people, the only thing they can't do is access your information unless of course you have a modded PS3.
                  How in the world do they know if you have a pirated movie? That seems a little beyond their ability to determine

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                      My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Grif
                      It isn't...

I was watching the newest resident evil the other day after uploading it to my PS3 from my computer. About 20 mins in I received a message saying the audio is owned by whoeverthefuck and that it has been disabled. If they can detect that, they can detect pirated movies. As long as you're signed in they can see everything you do.
                      Good thing I stream all of my pirated shit from my computer.

Comment

• tigstah
                        Mr. Casual Gamer
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                        creepy ass pic

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
                        Good thing I stream all of my pirated shit from my computer.
                        as do i my friend.....

Comment

Working...