Is Playstation Plus Worth It $18 for 3 Months?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
    What's different about Dead Nation from Burn Zombie Burn? I got BZB some months ago and played that a lot.
    The graphics and sound are 100 times better, although I understand BZB is going for a completely different cartoony aesthetic.

The game has some semblance of a story and the levels are quite lengthy. There are wepon upgrades and additional weapons that you can purchase.

It's actually more like Zombie Apocalypse than BZB. Although the levels in DN are way longer and more diverse than ZA, whereas ZA is just a few closed off stages.

Comment

• Epidemik
      Commitment to Excellence
      • Jul 2009

damn... here i thought PS+ was the equivalent of a Barnes and Noble Membership Card, but from what I'm reading from you guys, you get WAY more value out of it. Seems fucking legit as fuck

Comment

• tigstah
        Mr. Casual Gamer
        • Mar 2009

i have already downloaded 2 free games, since i have added plus. dn was about a 3 dollar discount. so right now i would say, hell yeah, so worth it.

Comment

• Buzzman
          • Oct 2008

Burn Zombie Burn, if it had online co-op would probably be the best PSN game, but since it doesn't it's just a great game.

Comment

• wingsfan77
            • Aug 2009

Just added PS+ and downloaded Sonic and Spyro

Comment

• stevsta
              ¿Que?
              • Oct 2008

is it true every free retail thing you download expires with the ps+ account if you dont resubscribe
              RIP

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by stevsta
                is it true every free retail thing you download expires with the ps+ account if you dont resubscribe
                That is true. Discounted is kept no matter what.

Comment

Working...