• Zumba Fitness: Join the Party
    • Bulletstorm - 285.6K
    • Killzone 3 - 279.9K
    • Michael Jackson The Experience
    • Mario Sports Mix
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Yeah, apparently Xbox killed it in Febraury. All those idiots buying Kinect.

I actually asked a friend of mine today if she is still playing her Kinect because she was raving about how awesome it was when she got it. She ignored me. LOL. Also, the other handful of people on my Live friends list that have it, I haven't seen them play it in months. Remember Chodite? he's one of them. But yet people are still running out in droves to buy it.

I'm really surprised Bulletstorm and Killzone 3 are so close. Bullestorm is on two consoles and yet barely outsoled KZ. I also heard today that Epic is opening up the GoW3 beta to ALL Live Gold subscribers when it starts which I'm guessing is because the ganme didn't sell as nearly as well as they expected. I'd be pissed if I rushed out day one to get that game mainly for the Gears beta only to find out that anyone on Live will be able to play it day and date.

Comment

• tigstah
      Mr. Casual Gamer
      • Mar 2009

i still don't see a need for kinect. there are no games that interest me.
      how is chodite doing?

Comment

• Chrispy
        Needs a hobby
        • Dec 2008

Have no need for kinect.

Can't believe COD Blackops became the best selling game in the history of the U.S. passing Wii Sports.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by tigstah
          i still don't see a need for kinect. there are no games that interest me.
          how is chodite doing?
          Honestly I don't even know why I'm friends with the guy, virtual or otherwise. He basically is a huge fanboy of everything I despise. Obama, Apple, Comcast (understandable since he works for them), Microsoft...and he loves snow. No one in their right mind loves snow unless you are in fucking frade school. Fucking idiot.

Completely off topic but I was talking to his "best friend" the other day, a guy whom we are mutual friends with. The guy also happens to be a cop like me. I put that in quotations because he told me he hasn't hung out with Chodite in probbaly a year because of the same reasons I can't stsand the guy anymore. He is so utterly convinced that all of those companies/products/people are the best that you can't even begin to argue a point otherwise with him. Plus he apparently despises cops because he constantly posts anti-cop articles on Facebook which as would imagine I don't take kindly to, as does his other friend. The funny thing is that when he needs police ralated advise he doesn't hesitate to call one of us. Funny how that works. I know a lot of people here ask about him but it's probably best he never migrated over.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

I'm surprised Killzone 3 didn't do better then Bulletstorm considering no one bought the ps3 version of it.

Comment

• dave
              Go the fuck outside
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              Funny how that works. I know a lot of people here ask about him but it's probably best he never migrated over.
              Very odd.
              I always thought Chodite was a good guy.
              I don't get too uptight about cops - at the end of the day, there are as many bad cops as there are bad employees percentage wise.
              Admittedly, you fucks have guns and hate black people ... but a cook or sous chef could just as easily spit in a black guy's food.
              My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

Im very surprised KZ didnt do better. Wasnt it supposed to be one of PS3's big releases?

Comment

Working...