VSN Arcade Podcast 6.1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzman
    • Oct 2008

Why don't you try posting on other sites as well? Part of the reason you don't get as many views is the simple fact that you don't seem to play a variety of games to actually talk about something everytime. You need folks you buy game a lot with different games.

Comment

• Boucher
      King of EDM
      • Jul 2009

Rough

Comment

• SethMode
        Master of Mysticism
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
        Why don't you try posting on other sites as well? Part of the reason you don't get as many views is the simple fact that you don't seem to play a variety of games to actually talk about something everytime. You need folks you buy game a lot with different games.
        I'm not even involved in this whole thing but, WTF does this mean Buzz?

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SethMode
          I'm not even involved in this whole thing but, WTF does this mean Buzz?
          He means we need to start buying the games we are "reviewing" instead of spreading 3rd/4th hand information from other sites we frequent (if this gets off the ground, we're going to owe a LOT of royalties).

Twigg has the disposable income to rent them but I doubt he's renting Rango any time soon.

Plus, I'm limited to my PS3 at the moment so you'd be getting a Playstation-centric Podcast which I've tried to stray away from recently.

Comment

• Irish
            do you see my jesus chain
            • Oct 2008

If it is fun for you guys, then keep doing it. Don't stop because nobody listens. If it is fun, then it shouldn't matter if anybody listens. That should just be the bonus.

Comment

• Buzzman
              • Oct 2008

First off, I mean buy games. They don't have t be new. They can be anything, and just talk about them. The podcast usually contains Dragon Age/ Mass Effect or Call of Duty. You can only hear so much before you just say fuck ti and fast forward that shit. Also come up with little segments in the podcast to do a mini review of something or a list of something video game related material that is entertaining to listen to.

There are countless games discounted if you just take the time to look. Granted I know not everyone can afford it, but try and get ahold a something fresh, whether it is a new or old game. It can make the world of a difference.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

I got Skate 2, Bioshock, Dead Space 1, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, and Nier to finish... might put up a Super Review or something.

As for the COD mentions, the Shooter genre compares every new IP to it; every new review is either "not good enough" or "THE NEXT COD KILLER."

But if any of you guys want a part on the next show, just get a working USB mic (or a Rock Band mic like Twigg has jerry-rigged) and put in your take.

New opinions are ALWAYS welcome.

Comment

• hackett
                  the dude abides
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                  First off, I mean buy games. They don't have t be new. They can be anything, and just talk about them. The podcast usually contains Dragon Age/ Mass Effect or Call of Duty. You can only hear so much before you just say fuck ti and fast forward that shit. Also come up with little segments in the podcast to do a mini review of something or a list of something video game related material that is entertaining to listen to.

There are countless games discounted if you just take the time to look. Granted I know not everyone can afford it, but try and get ahold a something fresh, whether it is a new or old game. It can make the world of a difference.
                  I think we have already covered this basis/debate.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

LOL. That's all I do is buy games. Just listen to my "Games you've been playing segment". I try to talk a little about each one but I also don't want to bogart the whole show either.
                    It was even worse this past show because there had been such a long break in between shows.

Comment

• Buzzman
                      • Oct 2008

I'm not talking about you Twigg. I already know you buy everything good like me.

Comment

Working...