• j.hen
    Self Care
    • Oct 2008

Looking forward to the 10 pager.

Comment

• St. Francisco
      45-35 Never Forget
      • Feb 2009

The dynamic player progression is from Head Coach, and we've seen the roles from past days...still, nice to see them back in the game. Hopefully they'll actually work, and make for a much better experience.

I'm excited to hear the preseason news with expanded rosters, that will be fun. Also, the AI logic being improved will be epic if it's true.

Comment

• Cody
        GOAAAAL
        • Jul 2010

Nice to know the guy who made the indepth Franchise mode in HC09 is doing Madden 12

Comment

• Hitman
          Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
          • Jun 2009

The only thing that sucked about Head Coach was that is would constantly lose audio and crash out so you had to reload the game all the time and that when you were playing the games you were at the mercy of the terrible cpu gameplay AI.

Having this stuff brought in to Madden where I can actually play with my team is spectacular. If it makes it to online franchise and the netcode isn't fucked to the point I can't finish a game, Madden may actually be on it's way back up to where it should have been these past 5 years. The only issue I see with these huge changes getting to online franchise is how they did the free agency this year. If it is anything like Head Coach, you'll need to have every team owner available when you click start so they can bid against each other, and as we all know, that just doesn't work.

Maybe next year they'll bring in Sportcenter or NFL Total Access instead of that generic garbage with the skeleton lady. I would be floored if I logged into my online franchise league and was able to watch replays from other peoples games with some commentary peppered in there. A little more presentation outside of the game never hurts.

Comment

Working...