TST Tennessee Titans
    Season 1: 3-3

2-2-0 Atlanta Falcons
    Season 1: 4-0

Comment

• Ravin
      Dishing the Gino's
      • Feb 2009

EASHL is where the money is in this game. I easily have played 2000 games over the last 3 years in EASHL, and it will just continue. 1v1 is fine for every once in awhile, HUT is a personal choice/money grab, BAP can't get powerplay and PK shit right, and Be a GM always gets fucked up.

As I said to others the other day, Madden comes out, you see countless "Who wants to play" threads. NHL comes out, and we never play 1v1, we go straight to EASHL.
      All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• godspeed
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Ravin
        EASHL is where the money is in this game. I easily have played 2000 games over the last 3 years in EASHL, and it will just continue. 1v1 is fine for every once in awhile, HUT is a personal choice/money grab, BAP can't get powerplay and PK shit right, and Be a GM always gets fucked up.

As I said to others the other day, Madden comes out, you see countless "Who wants to play" threads. NHL comes out, and we never play 1v1, we go straight to EASHL.
        How exactly does the EASHL work? Sorry if its a super dumb question.

Comment

• killgod
          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
          • Oct 2008

Massive table for all the OTP clubs. The top group is the "elite" division, then there's the "pro" divison, then the "amateur" division.

At the end of the season (one month real time) you go into the playoffs where if you win 4 straight, you are a champion of that league.

Basically sums it up.

Comment

• Ravin
            Dishing the Gino's
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by godspeed
            How exactly does the EASHL work? Sorry if its a super dumb question.
            You join a team with your friends. One of you makes the team, the others join. Then you basically play the game at one locked position. Then follow what KG said.

It works great when you got 5-6 friends all playing and everyone on the ice is a human controlled player.
            All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• leaffan
              Colton Orr Fan
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
              Somebody creates a team then send invites. You go into the "lobby" and pick your positions then start up a game. You can choose to either match human goalie (if you have one) or match club size if you want, but most of the time if you have 2 people they'll match you up against another 2 or 3 person team.
              lol how many times have you had a team of 5, get into a game against 2 people and they quit and yell "Why didn't you just set the team size FFS!"

I hope they make those team size options and human goalie either easier to find on the screen or advertise it a little more.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• leaffan
                Colton Orr Fan
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by senor_herbatron
                Fucking Ron Hextal cheese!
                There's nothing like a goalie winning the vezina and conn smyth while having over 100pims.

Fuckin legend.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• godspeed
                  • Mar 2009

I think i follow it. So basically, there is no set schedule, it's just bringing your friends online your team vs. other teams that are ready for a game, pick up game style.

And this is all with created players right? So you and your friends need to make players? Guys online don't power up ridicoulously right? There is a cap for attributes or does it get out of hand?

Comment

• dave
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Played an online game vs. PP, lost 4-2 (Boston vs. Montreal). Frankly, I should have lost by more, I don't play online a lot and it's painfully obvious.
                    Online smooth as butter, no lag ... but, of course, it's early. Last year the 360 was perfect online for NHL.

Offline, I'm loving this game.
                    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Ravin
                      Dishing the Gino's
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by godspeed
                      I think i follow it. So basically, there is no set schedule, it's just bringing your friends online your team vs. other teams that are ready for a game, pick up game style.

And this is all with created players right? So you and your friends need to make players? Guys online don't power up ridicoulously right? There is a cap for attributes or does it get out of hand?
                      No set scheudle. You all meet in the lobby, captain (first guy to select position) hits search and random game is found. Basically like 1v1 does it. You get matched up with someone, you go into the "game lobby" where you all hit A, see what positions they are. Load screen happens, and bam you start playing.

All created players. No real NHL guys. You make yourself, height, weight, traits, type of player you are. For example, I'm generally a 6"2' 210lbs snipers. Leaffan is normaly 6"6' 230lbs defensive defenceme. We both have different attributes and skills.

You get points to put into skills by playing so many games and getting good grades. So like, play 10 games, get atleast a C+ average and you get points to put into shot power and that.

It doesn't get out of hand really. By november/december everyone is fairly equal. TEAM PLAY >>> Attributes every single day of the week.

Honestly, don't worry. It is fairly easy to do and once you actually see it, you'll get it quickly. There isn't much to figure out. And it isn't like you are locked. You can remake your player as much as you want to find what is best for you.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• wingsfan77
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                        lol how many times have you had a team of 5, get into a game against 2 people and they quit and yell "Why didn't you just set the team size FFS!"

I hope they make those team size options and human goalie either easier to find on the screen or advertise it a little more.
                        Yeah that's what my buddies do, usually there are only 2-3 of us and anytime we get put against of team of more than 3 they instantly quit out. I'd rather play against more human players, they tend to go way out of position more than the computer.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                          I literally know nothing.
                          • Jul 2009

With the net battles this year I plan on being a Tomas Holmstrom mold of a player in EASHL.

Comment

• wr50l
                            Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                            • Oct 2008

Krebs bought season pass by the way.

Comment

• Krebs
                              The Fish are Sleeping
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by wr50l
                              Krebs bought season pass by the way.

Comment

• wr50l
                                Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Krebs
                                Leaf is going to go fucking mental at you.

I'd get the popcorn ready but he's already ate it all.

Comment

Working...