NHL 12

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wingsfan77
    • Aug 2009

YUP that's my main gripe, I understand that every once in a while a guy can do that but it works 95% of the time.

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

BAP offline might be a viable experience for the first time ever.

I'll never forget the one season I played in NHL 10 as a skater for the Leafs.

Had like 80pts in 50 games at the NHL level, scoring 40 of the team's 120 goals on the year. lol. 10 minute periods playing my shifts realistically too.

What a bloody disaster that was. Don't even get me started on trying to play goalie, jesus fuck.

Comment

• wingsfan77
        • Aug 2009

Yeah off-line BAP is funny, I like when I get like 150 points in a game and afterwards the Gm goes "we need you to get 50 points next game"

Comment

• Ravin
          Dishing the Gino's
          • Feb 2009

You basically had to play on superstar or whatever the highest level was, with jacked up sliders. Hopefully this action tracker is worth the time this year. I'm still a little iffy on it.

I guess what I want to know is, does it take time into consideration. Like if you play 5 minute or 10 min periods, does it keep the lines out longer. Because 2 minutes for a action tracker is like 20 seconds for a human on the ice. So the 30+minutes of ice time will still be there. It is almost like you need to play 20 minute periods to get perfect sim results.

I do hope it turns out good this year because I want to do a kind of "road to Glory" but for BAP this year considering this year you can actually play a year in juniors.
          All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• StealthShot
            Eat it
            • Oct 2008

Not liking how easy it is to rattle the goalies, if you see some of the videos if you touch the goalie he basically bugs out maybe they can make them more resistant to the easy pushes.

Comment

• Ravin
              Dishing the Gino's
              • Feb 2009

You got to figure they did that to show how it works. Highly doubt it is like that, or you bet your ass people are going to get pissed and ask for it to be fixed.

Running the goalie is going to turn into the new "run around as the goalie and mess your teammates up". Guys are going to do it just for the fun of it.
              All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• StealthShot
                Eat it
                • Oct 2008

"Hi everbody and welcome time to see some hockey, i'm Gary Thorne"

Comment

• StealthShot
                  Eat it
                  • Oct 2008

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlB6f1D73Nw[/ame]

Comment

• Ravin
                    Dishing the Gino's
                    • Feb 2009

About player traits and all that.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• Ravin
                      Dishing the Gino's
                      • Feb 2009

They have now listed dates for things on their whiteboard. No idea what more info they are going to put out for some of them like goalie fights, which I think they are hyping a little to much considering it will get old after the first couple fights.

Full Contact Physics Engine - July 15th
                      Be a GM Mode - July 20th
                      Be a Pro Revamped - July 22nd
                      All-New Dynamic Goaloes - July 27th
                      Goalie Fights - July 27th
                      Full Balance Control - July 27th
                      Anticipation A.I. - July 29th
                      Presentation - Aug 3rd
                      Sports Tracker - Aug 3rd

Also on the white board the HUT section got some details that read
                      "Hockey Ultimate Team returns to NHL®12 with Three Stars of the Week cards, the ability to injure players, injury cards that heal them, the chance to play a friend, even when they aren’t online, and more!"

No date attached to that, or the online communities thing either.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

Well if you notice for Goalie Fights there are 2 other topics that date, so I'm sure it's just to "officially blog" about it.

Comment

• Ravin
                          Dishing the Gino's
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                          Well if you notice for Goalie Fights there are 2 other topics that date, so I'm sure it's just to "officially blog" about it.
                          And that's my point. Do we really need an official blog for goalie fights?

This year seems different then years before with info being put out. They basically just keep harping the same shit over and over. Physics, physics, physics, live goalies, winter classic, physics, physics, broken glass/helmets coming off, physics, new AI, physics, new sim engine and oh yeah, physics.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• killgod
                            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                            • Oct 2008

They are going to officially blog everything they have done, 'need' isn't really relevant here. The fact they are talking about other items lets you know there isn't much more to tell or else that day's blog would be solely related to the one topic, so the blog will offer more content.

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

Signature Traits:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEsqfqUOlcM[/ame]

I like this.

Comment

• Boucher
                                King of EDM
                                • Jul 2009

imma tell u right now traits are not gunna work

Comment

Working...