Eat it
      • Oct 2008

100%

Billy Idol – Mony Mony

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

After playing tonight, I really hope they have fixed that goalie glitch where player skates across the goal line and goal just falls down and an easy jam in. Played one guy tonight who did it 6 times in 2 minutes so I basically had to sit a dman there all the time. And what is with everyone playing as Detroit all the time.
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• PEYMAN18
          Suhn.
          • Jan 2009

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO2ySlrcEUU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Stevie <33333

Comment

• killgod
            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
            • Oct 2008

they already posted the next one, it's Roy and Roenick.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
              I literally know nothing.
              • Jul 2009

It's blasphemy to have Yzerman in any other jersey besides the Red Wing jersey.
              It's true.

Comment

• Ravin
                Dishing the Gino's
                • Feb 2009

You can tell that was a euro video since they get it 3 days before we do.
                All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• Ravin
                  Dishing the Gino's
                  • Feb 2009

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• StealthShot
                    Eat it
                    • Oct 2008

Mario Lemieux and Gordie Howe are locks for the next two.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                      I literally know nothing.
                      • Jul 2009

Comment

• Ravin
                        Dishing the Gino's
                        • Feb 2009

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• wingsfan77
                          • Aug 2009

So a couple of my friends have gotten back into Ultimate Team so I figured I'd give it a try last night. I tried playing an on-line game against someone, with a team I've played with twice so they obviously suck, and I get matched up against a guy who has all NHL players on his team...screw that.

Comment

• Ravin
                            Dishing the Gino's
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
                            So a couple of my friends have gotten back into Ultimate Team so I figured I'd give it a try last night. I tried playing an on-line game against someone, with a team I've played with twice so they obviously suck, and I get matched up against a guy who has all NHL players on his team...screw that.
                            Unless you are willing to dedicate thousands of hours, or a hundred bucks, it is fairly useless.

I had this system of playng offline tournaments, because as you just said, playing online you play against super teams. So I played the offline things where you earn like 2000 pucks for winning it all, and about 400-500 per game after you run up the score. I basically used my beginner pack and everytime a players contract ran out, I'd go into the trade section and buy a cheap guy who had a big contract of like 15-20 games. Slap him in the lineup and go.

Then once I had a good stock of pucks, I'd go into the trade screen and look to buy players with long contracts, lots of time left to play and lots of space for upgrades. Thing is, you just had to sit them in your bench. I got to the point where I had a couple Nashville guys, Kessel, and a good stock of defence and even Rinne all sitting in my saved cards. So now I was working on getting pucks to buy upgrades for them and long contracts. But fuck, I was up to 40 offline games or more, and it just got boring to play the CPU all the time.

"rammer" and "cummings"

Comment

• wingsfan77
                              • Aug 2009

Yeah I'd rather just play random EASHL or 1v1 games on-line, playing against the computer is too predictable.

Comment

• leaffan
                                Colton Orr Fan
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
                                It's true.
                                It's blasphemy to have Yzerman in any other jersey besides the Red Wing jersey.
                                Wait till you see the reveal video for lemiuex and howe.

Pens fans should be sending package bombs to EA's offices haha.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

Working...