Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Colonel Angus
    No longer a noob
    • Jan 2010

If only he would have sent his the same day. I didn't expect it to get down there in only two days.

Comment

• KNUBB
      WHITE RONDO
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
      If only he would have sent his the same day. I didn't expect it to get down there in only two days.
      Yeah I was surprised.

Comment

• Saluki
        Ball So Hard
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
        Lan and I exchanged games a couple years back no issues. Well, other than the games sucking...
        lol was that the MLB trade? i thik i remember that

Comment

• Colonel Angus
          No longer a noob
          • Jan 2010

Knubb, I got Black Ops yesterday. I don't understand how I could send mine first class and you use priority mail and they both take the same amount of time. Sounds like a scam to me.

So here's the first success story for this program. I'm sucking it up at black ops once again and couldn't be happier. Thanks knubb.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
            My Aunt Ida Smokes.
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
            Knubb, I got Black Ops yesterday. I don't understand how I could send mine first class and you use priority mail and they both take the same amount of time. Sounds like a scam to me.

So here's the first success story for this program. I'm sucking it up at black ops once again and couldn't be happier. Thanks knubb.
            Awesome!

Sorry I haven't been working on this at all, but I wound up taking an impromptu trip to Vegas last weekend and have to go to South Carolina this weekend. I'll try and get every nailed down when I get back.

Comment

Working...