Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JBregz
    Follow me! @JBregzz
    • Nov 2008

Good, these fuckers need to face the consequences.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
    Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
    Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by tigstah
      i remember when marshall's and dsw had the exact same thing happen to them. maybe there wasnt tens of millions of customers whose data was stolen, but you can expect this to happen to many more companies. their data isnt secure. i am waiting for one of the hacker groups to break into experian, equifax or transunion. i will be impressed when they break into the major banks and add money to everyones accounts. do something positive if you are gonna risk jail time.
      How fucking hilarious would something like that be.

Everyone at XYZ bank wakes up to being a millionaire. Bad enough banks only have 10% of what they have accounted for, but that would just be fun to watch.

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
        How fucking hilarious would something like that be.

Everyone at XYZ bank wakes up to being a millionaire. Bad enough banks only have 10% of what they have accounted for, but that would just be fun to watch.
        You just know the bank would say "everyone's account was put up to a million. Sorry, but we will need to restore it back to what it was before."

Yet if it was the other way around, and you lost a couple thousand, you bet your ass it would take a couple months to "clear things up".
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
          My Aunt Ida Smokes.
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Ravin
          You just know the bank would say "everyone's account was put up to a million. Sorry, but we will need to restore it back to what it was before."
          What if you managed to get to the ATM before they could fix it?

Comment

• JBregz
            Follow me! @JBregzz
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
            I think that would break the law, not 100% sure though.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
            Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
            Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
              You probably wouldn't be able to withdraw a significant amount from an ATM anyway.

Comment

• Lupe
                Posts a lot
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
                Give them the chair
                NOT THE CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Len B
                Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• red33
                  • Feb 2009

they need to be penalized regardless. i mean sht home arent to hard to break into, doesnt mean anyone can go around and doing it then blaming the homeowner for not making it harder.

also if they ever get to banks and take my money im punching all my cpu nerd friends in the stomach.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                    The best part is if they charge these guys with something crazy you just know there's another 1000 or so sick nerds out there who are going to go after sony again.
                    No question. Although I still hope that while I type this those three pricks are getting raped in the butt while dropping the soap.

Comment

Working...