• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aso
    The Serious House
    • Nov 2008

Franchise Mode Preseason Video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w68dVrqY8dk[/ame]

This shit is actually interesting. Very excited for franchise mode. For the first time in a long time i'll probably actually play all 4 preseason games. It'll probably be 10x better come season 2 when their ratings really are a complete mystery.
  • St. Francisco
    45-35 Never Forget
    • Feb 2009

Well...that was useless. Here I thought he was gonna do in depth on the features. Instead, I got a play-by-play on his fucking preseason game.

Comment

• Bear Pand
      RIP Indy Colts
      • Feb 2009

EA should go full blast and make any rating that cannot be measured hidden, not just hidden for preseason...but hidden period. Then you'd have to rely on production, scouting reports and playing games (testing ppl out in preseason/practice) to get a read on how good someone is.

I fear what will happen here is I'd get excited to play preseason games, then quickly figure out that the benefits of playing are marginal and not worth the time. At least that's what happened to me with HC which this years Madden franchise is based off of.

---

also why is the titans offense where the defense should be when McNabb trots out onto the field?

Comment

Working...