Clear All
  • Virix
    I see you
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by NWSaint
    HNIC..

I played a normal 6min. qtr. game today -w- no acc clock and thought it
    was close to perfect.. my 8's I run are/were usually against some of the
    ol' school fellas that like to get the stats as close to realistic as possible..
    So I guess my question is, is there any chance of the acc clock being turned
    off ?? IMO it speeds things up just a tad too much & gives the game an
    arcade feel that i'm really seriously trying my best to avoid.. otherwise 6's
    seem ok.. thanks.

NWSaint.
    This weekend I will be putting up polls for settings. I kinda wanted to give people time to make an informed choice when voting. We started off with 6 mins no acc clock and people thought it was too long. Most people want the games to be less than an hour, and 6 mins no acc clock was over an hour even when running the ball.

I wont be making decisions alone for the settings. It is up the community. If 6 mins no acc wins the vote, that will be our setting.

Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

Acell clock is good so people cant just sit there and audible.

Comment

• Realist
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Herm
        I didnt notice a ton of injuries, but thankfully Pete will quit bitching about Reggie Bush now.

Realist talking about 4th string RB im pretty sure that was the game against me where i hurt Gore on his 2nd run and then your guys were just dropping like flies. That was a crazy game.
        That would be the game. I had at least 3-4 other guys hurt that game outside of my running backs.

Comment

• NWSaint
          The Minister of Defense
          • Jul 2009

Cool.. democracy in action.. I like it... and thanks for the quick re:' ..

NW.

Originally posted by The HNIC
          This weekend I will be putting up polls for settings. I kinda wanted to give people time to make an informed choice when voting. We started off with 6 mins no acc clock and people thought it was too long. Most people want the games to be less than an hour, and 6 mins no acc clock was over an hour even when running the ball.

I wont be making decisions alone for the settings. It is up the community. If 6 mins no acc wins the vote, that will be our setting.
          "Hit Hard.. Hit Fast.. Lest They Hit First"

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

After what I did to Helicopter's Titans today, I think an argument could be made for lowering the speed threshold setting.

Assante Samuel not only caught Chris Johnson from behind on a 60-yard run, he did it from the other fucking side of the field!
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
              Fuck em
              • Oct 2008

Speed threshold absolutely needs to be changed to at the very least 40... 50 Is just ridiculous

Comment

• dave
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                Speed threshold absolutely needs to be changed to at the very least 40... 50 Is just ridiculous
                Frankly, I'd change it to 20, but I'm biased having Desean Jackson and Michael Vick. When I see DTs catching Vick, I'm pissed. And anyone who's played me so far knows I'm no cheeser with Vick.
                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Herm
                  Boomshakalaka
                  • Oct 2008

im not going to be playing any lobby bums so can we come to a consensus on speed threshold for community and tgt. Id hate to be used to playing a certain way in community games and it be completely different for my league games. Can you even adjust speed threshold for online franchise???

I will say that i like with the current threshold you cant just helium lob to wrs any more and get seperation when they are double covered.

Comment

• red33
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
                    im not going to be playing any lobby bums so can we come to a consensus on speed threshold for community and tgt. Id hate to be used to playing a certain way in community games and it be completely different for my league games. Can you even adjust speed threshold for online franchise???

I will say that i like with the current threshold you cant just helium lob to wrs any more and get seperation when they are double covered.
                    oh yes u can helium lob.

Comment

• krulmichael
                      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by red33
                      oh yes u can helium lob.
                      Megatron hater.

Sidenizzle - You're just jealous Bradford doesn't have 97 throwing power.

Twitch Channel
                      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Herm
                        Boomshakalaka
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by krulmichael
                        Megatron hater.

Sidenizzle - You're just jealous Bradford doesn't have 97 throwing power.
                        Red what im saying is every team cant helium lob successfully. In years past Ted Ginn wouldve been one of the biggest weapons on the game. Alex Smith is his qb and now Smith plays to his ratings so that ish isnt happening.

I would hope Stafford to Megatron would be successful its one of the better combos on the game to try it out with. Ive tried helium lobs and outsticking people but with a rookie qb and slow wrs its either wildly inaccurate or a pick every time.

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
                          I just win
                          • May 2009

What is everyone's thoughts on getting rid of acc. clock but keeping 6 min qtrs.

I'm not totally opposed to it, but I played a game yesterday and my opponent and I had 2 possessions each for the entire first half.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                            Fuck em
                            • Oct 2008

Pretty sure TGT's speed threshold will be 35

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                              Pretty sure TGT's speed threshold will be 35
                              It's not editable in OF.

Comment

• Realist
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by mobbdeep1122
                                What is everyone's thoughts on getting rid of acc. clock but keeping 6 min qtrs.

I'm not totally opposed to it, but I played a game yesterday and my opponent and I had 2 possessions each for the entire first half.
                                or increase the time like mentioned before. I took off 4 mins on the first drive when I played Guido last night and didn't even know

Comment

Working...