Online Community Settings Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PP
    • Feb 2010

Injuries still happen way too much. Tate and Gronk get hurt EVERY game.. lol

Comment

• Saluki
      Ball So Hard
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by PP
      Injuries still happen way too much. Tate and Gronk get hurt EVERY game.. lol
      Maybe their just soft

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

Injuries do not happen way to much. Guys get dinged up during games and miss some plays, get the fuck over it.

It's not often you see someone get hurt and can't return to the game.

At 50 it was fine, just turn them off for community games if people don't want anyone missing any plays, because that's what its sounds like to me.

Comment

• Saluki
          Ball So Hard
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod
          Injuries do not happen way to much. Guys get dinged up during games and miss some plays, get the fuck over it.

At 50 it was fine, just turn them off for community games if people don't want anyone missing any plays, because that's what its sounds like to me.
          Yeah i don't think people realize just how often players actually get hurt in the NFL. Someone gets hurt in EVERY game. Or close enough to every game where it makes no difference.

You show me a team with zero injuries and i'll show u a team that's lying on their injury report.

Comment

• PP
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by killgod

injuries are cool. That I don't mind. I just LOL that every game Tate and Gronk get hurt. I have had them out for the game more often than just missing plays. I am sure guys have other players that it was happened to as well.

Comment

• Virix
              I see you
              • Nov 2008

We arent going to eliminate injuries, especially for soft ass players like Reggie Bush...BUT I can say most of the injuries ive seen in my games have knocked players out for the whole game.

Comment

Working...