• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krulmichael
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
    • Feb 2009

PS3 Franchise Starter?

Hey Guys,

So I really have an urge to play a Madden Franchise since I really haven't all year long (surprisingly enough), but I would like to start it in this off-season with all the up-to-date (or least close) rosters and what not. So I was wondering if anyone by chance had a file of sort of a Franchise Starter for this off-season cause I really don't feel like trying to do it myself again this year (I took the 09 year off from all the roster stuff, haha), but I may have to if nobody has one. ANY help would be appreciated!

Later,

Michael

Twitch Channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
    Season V: 2-1

• Herm
    Boomshakalaka
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by krulmichael
    Hey Guys,

So I really have an urge to play a Madden Franchise since I really haven't all year long (surprisingly enough), but I would like to start it in this off-season with all the up-to-date (or least close) rosters and what not. So I was wondering if anyone by chance had a file of sort of a Franchise Starter for this off-season cause I really don't feel like trying to do it myself again this year (I took the 09 year off from all the roster stuff, haha), but I may have to if nobody has one. ANY help would be appreciated!

Later,

Michael
    What system does MattUM2 have>? That guy used to do things like this alot. OS will likely have something of the sort if nobody here does as well.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Fuck em
      • Oct 2008

Hey Krul whats going on I got your back you did more then enough work at MM...I will do all the roster moves I always have up to date rosters that i do at certain checkpoints in the season...are you looking for created rookies too, because we obviously can't make all of them but I also do that I was thinkign of controlling all the teams, making neccessarry trades for the draft, but if you control all 32 you can obviously watch the draft live and go from there...I'm still tweaking my draft class tho

Comment

• Bomberooski
        #GoHawks
        • Feb 2009

Alright. Love a krul dynasty thread!
        I give rep not thanks
        My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Aso
          The Serious House
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
          Hey Krul whats going on I got your back you did more then enough work at MM...I will do all the roster moves I always have up to date rosters that i do at certain checkpoints in the season...are you looking for created rookies too, because we obviously can't make all of them but I also do that I was thinkign of controlling all the teams, making neccessarry trades for the draft, but if you control all 32 you can obviously watch the draft live and go from there...I'm still tweaking my draft class tho
          That sounds sick.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
            Fuck em
            • Oct 2008

I will get started soon...i just dont want to deal with all the roster requirements at this point in time lol

But my draft class i work on almost every day its still off by a bit...I need to find a way to get the OL higher ovr...and the small school guys like Jason Smith just arent coming out as well...Andre Smith im getting an average of around 79-85 with him so i think that will be fine.

Also speed doesnt seem to translate very well...I'll keep workin at it tho im working tomorrow 10-4ish then I'll get back to work on them

Comment

• krulmichael
              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
              • Feb 2009

Wow, you're awesome man! And yea, I was thinking about just having the file being a Franchise file...cause if you try to create rookies, you're gonna run out of spots shortly after the first rounders. So what I'm talking about is like starting with a roster that was maybe up-to-date around mid-season, then you start the Chise, get all the records for the teams he way they were (Lions 0-16, etc) and then try and do some of the trades that happened this year (again, like the Lions traded Roy Williams for a good amount of the Boys draft picks) and then get into the off-season, maybe update as much of the new coach hirings and then just post the file right at the start of the retirement task then everyone can just update from there. If you got it that far, I wouldn't mind taking over for the off-season tasks (free agent signings, after the draft, the correct draft picks, etc.).

But the fact that you're at least attempting this says alot, you have no idea how much I appreciate it man. I'm not gonna lie to you, it's a pretty time consuming task (mainly getting the records right), but I'll help as much as possible. Hell, if you want to we can make this a team project right from the start where you work on it for like 2 days, then send the file to me, I work on it for 2 days, rinse and repeat. Lemme know man and thanks again!

Twitch Channel

Comment

• Aso
                The Serious House
                • Nov 2008

It is time consuming. I tried it last year on madden 08 and just said oh fuck it. About the picks though it would probably be easier to have the most recent up to date rosters then just trade draft picks for draft picks so each team would get the correct picks.

Comment

• krulmichael
                  STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
                  It is time consuming. I tried it last year on madden 08 and just said oh fuck it. About the picks though it would probably be easier to have the most recent up to date rosters then just trade draft picks for draft picks so each team would get the correct picks.
                  That's true, I never thought of doing it that way. And trust me, you think doing it on Current Gen (PS3/360) is time consuming, try doing it back on Last Gen (PS2/XBox) when the save and load times were like three times as long. I remember doing it twice, Madden 04 and 06...it was worth it to me though.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                    Fuck em
                    • Oct 2008

yeah I have a fucking incredibly hellish week...I'm going to start tonight...like I said i still want the draft class to be a bit better...its close tho...i have bartending school 9=5 a hour away from where i live them work almost every night this week after but this will come up as soon as i can get it, I've been doing PS3 rosters for a while but theres just been no demand so I havent posted them...add me on PS3 if you guys dont already have me: OnlyOneBeerLeft

Comment

• krulmichael
                      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                      • Feb 2009

yeah I have a fucking incredibly hellish week...I'm going to start tonight...like I said i still want the draft class to be a bit better...its close tho...i have bartending school 9=5 a hour away from where i live them work almost every night this week after but this will come up as soon as i can get it, I've been doing PS3 rosters for a while but theres just been no demand so I havent posted them...add me on PS3 if you guys dont already have me: OnlyOneBeerLeft
                      Damn man, well like I said, I'm definitely willing to team up with ya man to get this thing doing quicker and less time consuming for the both of us if you're interested. If so, just hit me up with a PM or on AIM/PSN, krulmichael is my username for both of those (and pretty much all things online related for that matter, haha). I'll hit you up with a friend invite on PSN later tonight after I finish doing some homework.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                        Fuck em
                        • Oct 2008

update: Draft class is almost done...hopefully i get the first few weeks done by the time i go to bed

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                          Fuck em
                          • Oct 2008

actually are you guys lookin for up this point in time or what? i wanna know what to shoot for and what roster moves to make...I will warn you I do not beleive in 99 ovr players and I do change a lot of the ratings that the EA team neglected...so if you have any suggestions, or players that need to be created let me know asap so i can get them in...I'll check back within a hour or two

Comment

• Aso
                            The Serious House
                            • Nov 2008

I am thinking Pat White at WR. So he has some receiving skills but you can choose if you want him at WR or QB when he gets drafted like any NFL team would do.
                            Last edited by Aso; 02-22-2009, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• krulmichael
                              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                              • Feb 2009

actually are you guys lookin for up this point in time or what? i wanna know what to shoot for and what roster moves to make...I will warn you I do not beleive in 99 ovr players and I do change a lot of the ratings that the EA team neglected...so if you have any suggestions, or players that need to be created let me know asap so i can get them in...I'll check back within a hour or two
                              I feel the same about the ratings really. As far as CAP's, just make sure that Culpepper and Pacman are on the roster somewhere (I know that EA didn't add them until later updates). Also, I'd say with all this Michael Vick talk about coming back this year, I'd create him around a 75-78 overall (I already have a CAP of him if you'd like it) and just make sure that no teams sign him during the first year of the Chise while you're simming. Also, I have alot of equipment changes that I can do as well.

Sidenizzle - Like Aso said above, I'd give players like Pat White and Tim Tebow (who won't come out until next year anyways) some good ratings in a little bit of everything, such as receiving, running (granted, nothing too extreme) and in Tebow's case, maybe a little bit of blocking and what not.
                              Last edited by krulmichael; 02-22-2009, 10:14 PM.

Twitch Channel

Comment

Working...