Madden '12 Week 1 roster update now live!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Madden '12 Week 1 roster update now live!

Donny Moore just tweeted that the week 1 roster update is live. Hopefully the OF roster update will be available by early next week.

@Donny_Moore The Week 1 Roster Update is live for #madden12! Over 1300+ moves in this update, so enjoy!!
  • Macken
    Blah
    • Oct 2008

list of moves?

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Macken
      list of moves?
      Still looking for a complete list of updates. Kerry Collins is now the starter for the Colts but Peyton Manning remains playable as the 3rd option. That's huge news for the Colts fans that would be using them in OF or other online games.

Comment

• Sharkweather
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
        Still looking for a complete list of updates. Kerry Collins is now the starter for the Colts but Peyton Manning remains playable as the 3rd option. That's huge news for the Colts fans that would be using them in OF or other online games.
        He doesn't even start off with a preexisting injury in franchise mode, lame.

Comment

• MrBill
          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
          • Feb 2009

Here's the full list of changes in the week 1 rosters that were uploaded this afternoon -

From Donny Moore's comments on the above link, it looks like the OF rosters will be updated sometime after Wednesday of next week.

Hello Madden fans, Donny Moore the Madden Ratings Czar here with an update on the Week 1 Roster Update that everyone has been waiting for!

There are over 1300+ transactions that went into this massive update, for both the normal online rosters as well as the online franchise rosters. NFL teams had to cut down from 90 to 53, so safe to say there is a lot of player movement reflected in this roster update. You can download the roster update for normal online games now for the Xbox 360 and PS3. Online Franchise rosters are still being finalized and will likely be ready for download by mid or late next week.

Look for more weekly roster updates throughout the NFL season from the Madden Live Support Team.

-Donny

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MrBill
            Here's the full list of changes in the week 1 rosters that were uploaded this afternoon -

From Donny Moore's comments on the above link, it looks like the OF rosters will be updated sometime after Wednesday of next week.

grrrrrr..........so 220 on hold again

but that could also mean more roster updates for Chise and Online......
            3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by xxxHumblexxx
              grrrrrr..........so 220 on hold again

but that could also mean more roster updates for Chise and Online......
              I think all of the leagues are holding for the updated rosters until next week. I don't like it any more than you guys but over the next 4-6 months of playing Madden, waiting for another week to start off on the right foot with correct rosters and updated ratings will be worth it for all of us.

Comment

• steeljake
                6 rings...
                • Oct 2008

donny moore is a faggot.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

anyone notice that EA threw in about 7 EA employees to this update? all QB's rated 65...one is a woman

normally i wouldnt care, but the offline chise logic is always messed up and u will have cpu teams signing these people as back up

Comment

• PP
                    • Feb 2010

holy fuck the patriots depth chart is fucked up. 1 guy isnt even on the team and was one of the 1st cuts. and moore has the patriots long snapper as a TE and rated like 34ovr as a longsnapper. dont get me started that our two FS are rated so low that the 3 cornerbacks (1 who isnt on the team anymore) are in at safety

Comment

• Herm
                      Boomshakalaka
                      • Oct 2008

All i have to say is hallelujah Tommy Campbell 7th round CB was added to the team 6'3" 95 Speed A potential, I smell a TGT star in the making.

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

where are u seeing player potential?

Comment

• steeljake
                          6 rings...
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                          on ps3...

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Herm
                            Boomshakalaka
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                            you have to start a franchise with the new rosters and sim past preseason. Once you get to regular season go to player management.

Comment

• ryne candy
                              Aggie C/O '01
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
                              holy fuck the patriots depth chart is fucked up. 1 guy isnt even on the team and was one of the 1st cuts. and moore has the patriots long snapper as a TE and rated like 34ovr as a longsnapper. dont get me started that our two FS are rated so low that the 3 cornerbacks (1 who isnt on the team anymore) are in at safety
                              The Fins are also messed up and you cant cut 2 guys because fit would put you below the min. and one is on IR. As for the Pats I think the website has the TE as the LS. I finished the NFC East this morning and I remember one team had a TE as the LS.

Comment

Working...