X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryne candy
    Aggie C/O '01
    • Feb 2009

Depth Chart question

I started to make changes to the newly released roster and remembered that the #1 LB in the depth chart starts on the left side (in a 3-4). So if IRL the best LB (based on OVR) starts on the right, I have to move him to #2 in the depth chart. Does anyone know of any problems this could cause? Would it even matter in Chise or would cpu automatically move them based on OVR? I finished the AFC East but want to make sure before I continue.

sidenote: Dolphins had the most work. I couldn't take off 2-3 people because it would put them below the min. or the guy was on IR.
  • Primetime
    Thank You Prince
    • Nov 2008

If you move the guy to 2nd ILB, he'll be taken out during 4-3 plays and various nickel and dime plays.

Comment

• ryne candy
      Aggie C/O '01
      • Feb 2009

That sucks, guess it's not worth making the changes to LB depth chart.

Comment

• Derrville
        Dallas has no coaching...
        • Jul 2009

Just sub him in

Comment

• hackett
          the dude abides
          • Aug 2009

I'd move him to where you wanted on your depth chart. Sub him in for formations that he is left out of when you want him in.

Comment

• ryne candy
            Aggie C/O '01
            • Feb 2009

Yeah that works for the team I am controlling but I was talking about making chances to every roster. For my Franchise, I plan on making the change on my team but I'll leave the others alone.

Comment

Working...