X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miggy
    The Situation
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by krulmichael
    I downloaded all the packs. Even though if you really want the chants/jeers, you have to actually record them yourself in the game, you can't use the downloaded ones. So really the only pack you need is the batter walkup music.
    oh ok thanks for the tip
    [10-08, 21:30] JayDizzle An alligator will kill you the fuck dead

Comment

• Hasselbeck
      Jus' bout dat action boss
      • Feb 2009

Your music list can only hold so many tracks.. so you can really only do the starting lineup for each team and a select amount of bench guys/pitchers.
      Originally posted by ram29jackson
      I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
        Viva Sombrero
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Chodite
        Yeah, I unzipped each file (it creates separate folders) and put the folders all onto a USB stick then copied each folder from USB stick to my PS3 so MLB The Show could read the files.

Though I'm still not sure how/where to implement the random chants like the vendors and stuff. Still working on figuring that out....
        how big of a USB stick should I buy and what type of files are they zip's or rar's I dont have a rar reader any free ones?
        Yahoo: BigVoo

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
          Viva Sombrero
          • Apr 2009

8 gig at radio shack for $14.99 a few weeks back I got mine

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
            Viva Sombrero
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by bigjdotcom01
            Does anyone know if you can use these after you start a franchise?
            yes u should be able to go in under franchise and edit the players audio still

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

yeah u can edit players on any team in your chise and edit the music. imo, these track packs suck. I DLed them and i kept may 10-15 tracks. They are all 15-30 seconds long and most have a shitty sound quality.

the game allows you to upload 140 songs to the game. of those 140, you can make 3 clips per song.....since these tracks in the pack are so short, its almost impossible to make 3 clips out of 1 of them....so you then have less variety

i suggest taking your flash drive and copying your own music from your pc to the PS3....or if you can stream to the ps3 you can copy songs that way.....of course the actual CD can be ripped to the PS3 as well

Comment

Working...