• Show
Clear All
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Rylo
    Yup.

Originally posted by kyhadley
    For some reason even though on my laptop my internets are super fast, my PS3 will not have the same results (taking over an hour for the first update). I can't figure it out.
    Its not your internets, it is the PS3 servers. Things went smoothly for me, but I downloaded it at 3 in the afternoon. Gameplay was smooth other than a few hiccups here and there.

Comment

• kyhadley
      Carefree
      • Oct 2008

Blade, how long did it take when you downloaded it?

Comment

• kyhadley
        Carefree
        • Oct 2008

Finally! It only took 3 hours to get into a match.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

That last match I played last night with Pad, FirstTimer and Rylo (I think) was infuriating. I have no idea how we went from being up 120+ to 60+. I guess I jinxed us when I made the comment about destroying them and all we needed to do was play defense. We had all three of the flags for like the first five minutes of the game and I was thinking out loud, "Do these guys know how to play this game?" It pissed me off because it seems that the importance of controlling flags in the beginning of a match is far less important than controlling them at the end. We had all three of the flags and it seemed like it wasn't affecting their tickets at all. Then they finally take over ONE flag and it seemed like our tickets were going down as fast as theirs. Then they took two of the flags and we were losing tickets like a siv. Next thing I know we were losing 40+ to 30+.

Comment

• PP
            • Feb 2010

Hopefully I can track down the game at my old apartment and can play tonight.

Comment

• FirstTimer
              Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              That last match I played last night with Pad, FirstTimer and Rylo (I think) was infuriating. I have no idea how we went from being up 120+ to 60+. I guess I jinxed us when I made the comment about destroying them and all we needed to do was play defense. We had all three of the flags for like the first five minutes of the game and I was thinking out loud, "Do these guys know how to play this game?" It pissed me off because it seems that the importance of controlling flags in the beginning of a match is far less important than controlling them at the end. We had all three of the flags and it seemed like it wasn't affecting their tickets at all. Then they finally take over ONE flag and it seemed like our tickets were going down as fast as theirs. Then they took two of the flags and we were losing tickets like a siv. Next thing I know we were losing 40+ to 30+.
              Until I joined the game with FOOT I was stuck on a team on another server with a bunch of Mexican's in my squad who spoke only in Spanish. I had no idea what was going on.

That server we were playing on sucked ass too(communciation wise). My bluetooth was acting lame as hell and everyone else who was talking sounded like shit.

Later on that night after you left(where the hell did you go?) Pad, Swarley, Ky, and I ran shit for a few games. Pad had a HUGE game going like 21/6 and leading the team in points. Rylo kicked our ass in a few games. Fucker was kicking the shit out of me personally.

Highlight of my night was after the members of FOOT I was playing with signed off. Took out a helicopter with a tank round.

Also Twigg, I noticed you're not on my friends lsit for PSN. I'll add you tonight.

----------------------------------------------------

Some noob questions:

1. How do I give ammo etc? I get this thing that pops up that says "offer/request ammo" and it looks like the select button but I have no idea how to drop ammo and med kits. What do I do to drop that stuff?

2. How do I use my secondary weapon? I know pressing triangle goes dfrom my main gun to my sidearm.....but How do I get to use my grenade launcher/RPG's/C4 etc?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
                Until I joined the game with FOOT I was stuck on a team on another server with a bunch of Mexican's in my squad who spoke only in Spanish. I had no idea what was going on.

That server we were playing on sucked ass too(communciation wise). My bluetooth was acting lame as hell and everyone else who was talking sounded like shit.

Later on that night after you left(where the hell did you go?) Pad, Swarley, Ky, and I ran shit for a few games. Pad had a HUGE game going like 21/6 and leading the team in points. Rylo kicked our ass in a few games. Fucker was kicking the shit out of me personally.

Highlight of my night was after the members of FOOT I was playing with signed off. Took out a helicopter with a tank round.

Also Twigg, I noticed you're not on my friends lsit for PSN. I'll add you tonight.

Some noob questions:

1. How do I give ammo etc? I get this thing that pops up that says "offer/request ammo" and it looks like the select button but I have no idea how to drop ammo and med kits. What do I do to drop that stuff?

2. How do I use my secondary weapon? I know pressing triangle goes dfrom my main gun to my sidearm.....but How do I get to use my grenade launcher/RPG's/C4 etc?
                That's who the fourth was, Swarley. For some reason I kept thinking it was Rylo. I don't know how I could forget that Son of a Bee Sting Swarley.:tongue:

I blame the communication issues for you guys not knowing I was leaving. I told Swarley beforehand I was only going to be able to play a few games because I had to wake up early. Then, during the middle of the second game I said I would be jumping off afterward but I guess no one could understand me.

Weird, I thought you were on there. I do recall deleting an account because I thought it was old and you had changed PSN tags, but I thought I had the new one on there.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
                  Hopefully I can track down the game at my old apartment and can play tonight.
                  Some dude is playing the shit out of your copy right now.:kwon:

Comment

• Point Blank
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Oct 2008

Some noob questions:

The D-Pad.

Left D-Pad = Drops Med-kit/Ammo Box/Repair Tool/Portable Spawn Point/etc.

Right D-Pad = Brings up Secondary Gear; Rockets/C-4/etc.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                      Weird, I thought you were on there. I do recall deleting an account because I thought it was old and you had changed PSN tags, but I thought I had the new one on there.
                      Yeah I thought it was odd too. Because I swore you were on my lsit too but then we were playing and I was trying to track down where you went after you jumped off and you weren't on my list. You must have deleted my old name by accident. I'll add you when I get home. You should have a friend request from FTIrish93 later on tonight...unles you beat me to it today and add me during the day.

Comment

• kyhadley
                        Carefree
                        • Oct 2008

When we were playing last night did you guys have mics? I couldn't hear any of you. Do you have to be on the same squad as someone to hear them?

Funny you ask how to drop ammo FT, I remember spamming select while you were next to me at some point cause I was out of ammo haha.

Gonna jump on when I get back from class in a bit.

Comment

• Blade
                          Walking SAM site
                          • Feb 2009

My mic is garbage I think, everyone kept breaking up and I don't even know if anyone else can hear me.

The sniper class pissed me off last night, there was the map with the oil refinery where it was completely useless. I ran all the way over there and saw absolutely zero tangos to shoot. Switched to engineer, and blew up a tank and got me a Stinger though. Hopefully I will get to try it out tonight.

Still trying to use that damn promo code for the head set, but amazon's site just took a massive shit.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                            Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

When we were playing last night did you guys have mics?
                            Pad and I both did and I believe Twigg did as well. Not sure about Swarley.

I think during parts of games my bluetooth was off or disconnected. Like I said pad and I were talking a lot during games that you were involved in. I know you saved my ass once or twice and I thanked you over my mic.

Pad and I were holding conversations during the game and I coudl hear him fine and talk to him fine as well after about the 2nd game we all played together.

As far as having to be on the same squad to hear people..I don't know. it would make sense though because in Conquest gaems it would be fucking crazy to ehar that many people talking at once.

Funny you ask how to drop ammo FT, I remember spamming select while you were next to me at some point cause I was out of ammo haha.
                            Same here.

I'll be on tonight after about 630CST. Have to get home from work and get a short run in.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

My copy is on its way today, should be playing tonight.

Comment

• kyhadley
                                Carefree
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by FirstTimer
                                Pad and I both did and I believe Twigg did as well. Not sure about Swarley.

I think during parts of games my bluetooth was off or disconnected. Like I said pad and I were talking a lot during games that you were involved in. I know you saved my ass once or twice and I thanked you over my mic.

Pad and I were holding conversations during the game and I coudl hear him fine and talk to him fine as well after about the 2nd game we all played together.

As far as having to be on the same squad to hear people..I don't know. it would make sense though because in Conquest gaems it would be fucking crazy to ehar that many people talking at once.
                                Something must have been messed up then, I couldn't hear you, Pad or Swarley. Haven't played with twigg yet. Problem with not hearing everyone is being the odd man out sucks.

Comment

Working...