Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kyhadley
    Carefree
    • Oct 2008

I'm down for some co-op as well, although I'm only really interested in the G3 and thats gonna take forever to get.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kyhadley
      I'm down for some co-op as well, although I'm only really interested in the G3 and thats gonna take forever to get.
      That's what the gaming industry calls "extended persistance," AKA padding the level scaling so you keep playing.

At least you won't have to worry about prestiging to the point where all you guns are pink leopard pattern with Hello Kitty stickers all over them.

Comment

• padman59
        Slayer of Demons
        • Mar 2009

If the G3 is like the one from BC2, it'll be worth it.

Comment

• cf24
          WESTBROOK
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
          It means you're the squad leader. Unless you're playing Hardcore, it only means that you can set objectives (by aiming at it and pressing Select), and you'll get bonus points for everything your squad does around the objective. You can do the same in Hardcore, but your squad can only spawn on you now, which puts more emphasis on making sure you stay alive so your squad is close to the frontline.
          Ahhhh ok. That explains why I kept getting points for "Object defended" or whatever. I was just trying to Spot some bad guys for my team-mates. Does it just randomly select a Squad Leader?

Comment

• kyhadley
            Carefree
            • Oct 2008

I wonder how many hours (days) it'll take to level all the way.

Comment

• SHOGUN
              4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
              • Jul 2009

I just hopped on.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

I'll be back on a little later.

I wonder how many hours (days) it'll take to level all the way.
                Depends on whether you boost or not.

If you do it legit, it'll take a pretty good amount of time. It's supposed to take longer than BC2, and the average time to reach the max level in that game was around 300 hours.

Now if you want to unlock everything for every class and weapon, it'll probably take a good while longer.

Originally posted by cf24
                Ahhhh ok. That explains why I kept getting points for "Object defended" or whatever. I was just trying to Spot some bad guys for my team-mates. Does it just randomly select a Squad Leader?
                I think it chooses whoever has been in the squad longest as the new squad leader. So the person who creates the squad will initially be the squad leader, and it'll be passed on to the next longest when he leaves the squad.

Comment

• Rylo
                  Corpse Disgracer
                  • Oct 2008

twigg i invited you to coop where you at

Comment

• kyhadley
                    Carefree
                    • Oct 2008

Depends on whether you boost or not.

If you do it legit, it'll take a pretty good amount of time. It's supposed to take longer than BC2, and the average time to reach the max level in that game was around 300 hours.

Now if you want to unlock everything for every class and weapon, it'll probably take a good while longer.
                    Boost?

Comment

• padman59
                      Slayer of Demons
                      • Mar 2009

Boost?
                      Hijack a squad rush server with at least three other people and do this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8wChkYKtk"]Battlefield 3 - BF3 Boosting[/ame]

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                        PTFO
                        • Mar 2009

Thanks for the invite hadley, unfortunately I only was able to get one match in :hs:

Hopefully my close quarters gameplay will significantly improve since I changed the controls. I found myself inadvertently drop shotting people all the time and most of the time it does not work.

Comment

• Archbomber
                          Gangster of Love
                          • May 2009

PSN: Archbomber
                          Originally posted by BookerT316
                          Arcbomber your a fag if me posting get to you!
                          Indianapolis Colts
                          11-5
                          AFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Hitman
                            Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                            That's what the gaming industry calls "extended persistance," AKA padding the level scaling so you keep playing.

At least you won't have to worry about prestiging to the point where all you guns are pink leopard pattern with Hello Kitty stickers all over them.
                            Wait.... you can do this? /logs out of work to go home and play BF3

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                              PTFO
                              • Mar 2009

Tomorrow I'm requesting everyone I don't already have on my list, need more BF3 peeps

Comment

• Lupe
                                Posts a lot
                                • Nov 2008

Hijack a squad rush server with at least three other people and do this:

Point me in the direction where the fun is at please because that...that just looks boring

Originally posted by Len B
                                Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

Working...