Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

Gotta take a break for a bit, I might jump on in another 30 minutes to an hour.

I was hoping ratmbreakitapart's Rush game was going to be full because I hate Rush game mode, but of course it wasn't. So I figured I would try and work on the "Arm 10 M-COMs" assignment, but fuuuuuu, so not fun. I hate how Rush confines the map area you can use.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

I don't know what the message "Unable to connect to the EA servers" or something to that effect. I was able to rejoin him just before the match ended but when we started the next match the same thing happened. And now every time I try to join him or he invites me it says "The session is no longer available".

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        I don't know what the message "Unable to connect to the EA servers" or something to that effect. I was able to rejoin him just before the match ended but when we started the next match the same thing happened. And now every time I try to join him or he invites me it says "The session is no longer available".
        EA is on to your thievery.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
          EA is on to your thievery.
          Que?

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

Que?
            We all know you steal your neighbors internet and cable. Now EA knows too, and they don't like that Twiggles. Therefore, they aren't going to let you play.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

We all know you steal your neighbors internet and cable. Now EA knows too, and they don't like that Twiggles. Therefore, they aren't going to let you play.
              Hmmm. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to risk my career by stealing internet.

Grow up Swarley!

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to risk my career by stealing internet.

Grow up Swarley!
                Come on Twigg, you know that's not me...

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                  PTFO
                  • Mar 2009

Got the torch kill. I hope that dude was raging, but thats what he gets for laying down and camping.

Unlocked the HK53, I like it so far, "feels" more powerful than the G36C. I was doing just fine with the iron sights it has. And I think DICE is playing a joke on us by having 12x scope unlocked right away :hsugh: I did get a few long distance kills with it, but good luck scoping in on anything close range

Comment

• Swarley
                    A Special Kind of Cat
                    • Jul 2010

I'm on the PS3 now, if anyone wants to play some conquest or deathmatch.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Come on Twigg, you know that's not me...

Of course you picked a little girl. Very appropriate.

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

Of course you picked a little girl. Very appropriate.
                        I couldn't find the pic I posted previously in whatever thread it was. Grow up Twigg.

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                          Got the torch kill. I hope that dude was raging, but thats what he gets for laying down and camping.

Unlocked the HK53, I like it so far, "feels" more powerful than the G36C. I was doing just fine with the iron sights it has. And I think DICE is playing a joke on us by having 12x scope unlocked right away :hsugh: I did get a few long distance kills with it, but good luck scoping in on anything close range
                          Just wait until you try to get a vehicle kill with the torch for the next gun. You have to get right up on the vehicle in the first place, and then the person inside has to be absolutely oblivious to what's going on. I will say that if and when you do get that kill, you'll probably reach a new level of satisfaction.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Ok, the VGA's are over. Let's hit the battlefield bitches!

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

I'm in. Turning on now.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

I know Tim Turbo had nothing to do with our team playing like a bucket of shit for 2 rounds of Conquest but goddamn...

Twigg can cry with the best of them.

Something about being jipped out of some capture points every time we recaptured an objective (and I literally mean "we" as the rest of the team fed the Meat Grinder on Terhan Highway for two rounds).

I assume it's because the game flagged him as showing up too late or something.

Other than that, it was the usual flank dudes for points and getting our lower intestines blown out by a couple of assholes driving a tank.

ADDENDUM: I may have stolen some tank kill points as well from him for getting the last shot in with my SMAW.

Comment

Working...