Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

[ALL] VSD Arcade Podcast #27 – Jay Hates The Japanese Edition feat. IAmMedellin

Read Full Article on Home Page...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4"]No Pictures, Please[/ame]

The Return of IAmMedellin is upon us as the best game about the "World's Greatest Detective" hit this week.

While there is no Fight Stick Design being served on a silver platter, we do know on good authority that the guy is going to serve up some gaming
    knowledge piping hot for your earhole.

Here's hoping he wore protection.

So from all of us at the VSD Arcade Podcast, here's to Safe Listening and here's to Episode 27!

On-Tap:

-We barely scratch the surface with our first impressions of Batman: Arkham City (NO SPOILERS, WE PROMISE); throw our chips in on Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One; get a little too clever with Dungeon Defenders; shake our Bon-Bon on Dance Central 2 and ruin another music instrument with Rocksmith... all in out Games Out segment

-PayDay: The Heist tells us to GET THE FUCK DOWN until we make a break for it in Need For Speed: The Run demo and MORE in the Downloadables portion of the show

-A return to combat is in order for the upcoming Battlefield 3; and we promised it's going to be a Festival of Blood as the newest inFamous 2 DLC hits next week for Games Coming Out

-News of EA giving Mass Effect 3 fans a taste of it's Multiplayer causes us to celebrate; Team Bondi's last ride comes in the form of Rockstar releasing L.A. Noire: Complete Edition; and SONY finally gives us a PS Vita release date for Industry News/Rumors

-Microsoft getting a little more attention in 2013 is the Topic of the Week

and as always, we give Shout-Outs and the Outro

*Many thanks to our returning listeners as well as those who have stumbled upon this humble podcast this week.

**Don't forget to check us out at Podomatic as well as iTunes for your Mp3 fix.

***Send your comments and/or questions to vsdpodcast@gmail.com
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Who came up with the title? Because that is gold.

You should've bumpered the 'cast with some Toby Keith Brnt. ;)

Comment

• Bomberooski
      #GoHawks
      • Feb 2009

Downloading when I get home

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
      I give rep not thanks
      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

Downloading now. Will listen to after I watch K-State whip some ass.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
          My Aunt Ida Smokes.
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          Who came up with the title? Because that is gold.

You should've bumpered the 'cast with some Toby Keith Brnt. ;)
          I made the title.

And I don't have any Toby Keith. Nor would I waste my unlimited bandwidth downloading it.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
            I made the title.

And I don't have any Toby Keith. Nor would I waste my unlimited bandwidth downloading it.
            :applause:

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Is anyone interested in hearing Brnt or I host for a show to switch things up? I love Jay to death but his monotone voice is less than exciting. LOL. I'd like to switch things up a bit.

I'm listening to this one and I almost spit out my coffee when I said to Jay that I was going to drive down to Florida and kick him in his neck because he didn't play Arkham Asylum, and he responds with "Ok". LOL.

And to clarify, you were joking about Batman, right Brnt. Because if you weren't I'm really questioning your taste. First Gears and now Batman?

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

I'm totes down for playing some Jazzsmith when it comes out lol.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                  My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                  • Mar 2009

Is anyone interested in hearing Brnt or I host for a show to switch things up? I love Jay to death but his monotone voice is less than exciting. LOL. I'd like to switch things up a bit.

I'm listening to this one and I almost spit out my coffee when I said to Jay that I was going to drive down to Florida and kick him in his neck because he didn't play Arkham Asylum, and he responds with "Ok". LOL.

And to clarify, you were joking about Batman, right Brnt. Because if you weren't I'm really questioning your taste. First Gears and now Batman?
                  I believe I said I was joking about Batman a few seconds later.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
                      I believe I said I was joking about Batman a few seconds later.
                      That's what I thought but someone was talking over you and I wasn't sure.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                        Everything Burns...
                        • Nov 2008

LMAO at the front page description

Comment

Working...