X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

Anyone see the story of people waking into Walmart, showing them screen caps of a 3rd party vendor at Amazon, and walking out with 90$ next gen consoles.....

So pissed I didn't think of that lol

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
      Anyone see the story of people waking into Walmart, showing them screen caps of a 3rd party vendor at Amazon, and walking out with 90$ next gen consoles.....

So pissed I didn't think of that lol
      Yes I did, and it was fucking gross. I guarantee it will cause Walmart to completely change it's price match policy which ultimately just fucks the consumers.

Comment

• StoneCold X
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Yes I did, and it was fucking gross. I guarantee it will cause Walmart to completely change it's price match policy which ultimately just fucks the consumers.
        They have already changed it and it was nothing drastic. Enough to prevent that from happening again.

Comment

• ryne candy
          Aggie C/O '01
          • Feb 2009

People who found the ads on the site and went to WM...I have no problem with them doing it. The people who actually set up the ads to benefit themselves, I think is another story. Usually managers are giving the authority NOT TO PM, if they believe the mark down is too great. The problem is when people get upset with a store not wanting to PM. I've experienced it myself but for a $5 markdown and I thought it was dumb. If someone came to me wanting a $90 PS4, I would tell them no, knowing that the next person will come and buy it for $400...esp. since it's the Holidays.

Comment

• MrBill
            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
            • Feb 2009

The Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive is on sale for $79.99 at Amazon. Makes a solid add-on drive for the Xbox One

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
              The Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive is on sale for $79.99 at Amazon. Makes a solid add-on drive for the Xbox One

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...MJPTORUENPLKNQ
              I thought I read somewhere that you should only go with a 7200rpm HDD when using with the XB1 and this is only 5400?

Although I did just read a review on bestbuy.com where the guy used it for his XB1 and it works great. I could always have them pm and if it sucks, return it.

In another review a guy said he cracked it open and installed it in his PS4 and it also works great.

Comment

• StoneCold X
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                I thought I read somewhere that you should only go with a 7200rpm HDD when using with the XB1 and this is only 5400?

Although I did just read a review on bestbuy.com where the guy used it for his XB1 and it works great. I could always have them pm and if it sucks, return it.

In another review a guy said he cracked it open and installed it in his PS4 and it also works great.
                I have this drive for my XB1 and I have had no issues with it. Works great.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by StoneCold X
                  I have this drive for my XB1 and I have had no issues with it. Works great.
                  Ok, I'm sold then. I'm going to try to pick one up after work today.

Comment

• Derrville
                    Dallas has no coaching...
                    • Jul 2009

Can you use any USB Hard drives to save with xbox one? I have a 1 tb drive I used to use for a hacked Wii but I hardly ever use it anymore, could be great to use for a memory lacking xb1.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Derrville
                      Can you use any USB Hard drives to save with xbox one? I have a 1 tb drive I used to use for a hacked Wii but I hardly ever use it anymore, could be great to use for a memory lacking xb1.
                      I think MOST will work but I'm not sure about all. There should be a FAQ on Xbox.com.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Well, I just picked up that HDD from Best Buy.
                        Last edited by Twigg4075; 11-24-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Garrett67
                          Glory Hole Monitor
                          • Feb 2009

Here is a good read on external drives, if you're bored.

In an era where a single game occupies up to 50GB of storage space, the 500GB hard drives found in the new wave of game…

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Stone Cold wasn't kidding. I plugged that bad boy in, it automatically detected it and asked if I wanted to format it. Then asked if I wanted to make it the default storage and BAM.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Apparently Mass Effect 3 is on the PSN Store for less than 5 bucks right now?

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is less than $4.

If you dig decent RPGs and don't already have them for Steam, get on it.

EDIT: Apparently, there's an EA sale going on, DLC included.
                              Last edited by JayDizzle; 11-23-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                                Apparently Mass Effect 3 is on the PSN Store for less than 5 bucks right now?

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is less than $4.

If you dig decent RPGs and don't already have them for Steam, get on it.

EDIT: Apparently, there's an EA sale going on, DLC included.
                                Hmm, should I get ME3? Part of me has been holding out for a definitive edition of the trilogy on PS3 but I guess that isn't happening.
                                Last edited by Twigg4075; 11-24-2014, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...