• Dec 2013

Just purchased!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Fuck em
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      South Park: The Stick of Truth is $5 on PSN. It appears to be a permanent price drop.
      it's when these deals come out that make me remember why I usually don't buy games on release, but this has been a pretty long wait, still, what a price for a great and fun game.

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

South Park: The Stick of Truth is $5 on PSN. It appears to be a permanent price drop.
        Damn good game. And that's coming from someone who doesn't even like the show.

Comment

• ryne candy
          Aggie C/O '01
          • Feb 2009

Playstation Blog and Playstation must have made an error because SP: SOT is up to $19.99. When I saw the post, I thought it was a limited time deal and saw online from 3 days ago about the price drop. I looked at Playstation Blog and they even stated the price drop but it's no longer available. It's not the first time Playstation Blog has made an error. They still haven't updated the original post to say that it's no longer $5.

Comment

• buckeye
            Noob
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by ryne candy
            Playstation Blog and Playstation must have made an error because SP: SOT is up to $19.99. When I saw the post, I thought it was a limited time deal and saw online from 3 days ago about the price drop. I looked at Playstation Blog and they even stated the price drop but it's no longer available. It's not the first time Playstation Blog has made an error. They still haven't updated the original post to say that it's no longer $5.
            I got it for $5. Must have just got in before they changed the price.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ryne candy
              It's like that Lords of the Fallen debacle on XB1 a few weeks back.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Best Buy finally posted the MGS V Collector's Edition last night. Apparently it sold out within a few hours on other sites such as Gamestop, Amazon, etc. The PS4 version sold out within a few hours. I ordered an XB1 version and it looks like they are still available. Shipping only. With GCU it's only $80.

Shop Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition Xbox One at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                  Fuck em
                  • Oct 2008

PSN Flash sale, I bought a bunch of these games, may never play them but it cost me under 10$... tons of games for under 1$

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                    PSN Flash sale, I bought a bunch of these games, may never play them but it cost me under 10$... tons of games for under 1$

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/...1ps2psp-games/
                    It's mostly crap and PS1 games but you can't beat under $1.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                      Fuck em
                      • Oct 2008

It's mostly crap and PS1 games but you can't beat under $1.
                      I got Jurassic Park and the Dino Crisis games... might play them, may never touch them but the price was right.

Comment

• cf24
                        WESTBROOK
                        • Feb 2009

Yeah, I got Jurassic Park, GoT, and one or two others that I can't remember right now. Maybe Galaga?

Comment

• Swarley
                          A Special Kind of Cat
                          • Jul 2010

Best Buy 3/29-4/4

Battlefield Hardline - $40
                          AC Unity - $20
                          Far Cry 4 - $30

Some other things on sale as well...

Comment

• MrBill
                            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                            Best Buy 3/29-4/4

Battlefield Hardline - $40
                            AC Unity - $20
                            Far Cry 4 - $30

Some other things on sale as well...
                            https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/...buy-ad-329-44/
                            Battlefield Hardline at $40 is a steal. Especially for the people that pre-ordered at Best Buy getting the $10 Reward Zone credit on top of the game at $47.99. I'll be getting a price adjustment next week after this ad drops

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

I'm glad I waited. I'll be picking it up next week.

FYI Bill, I'm pretty sure that effects any pre-order bonus you received, ie the $10 RZ certificate. Those things are based on RZ points on how much you actually spent on the game. So if you do the pm it decreases how many RZ points you get for the purchase.

Comment

• krulmichael
                                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                                • Feb 2009

I know I've probably been living under a rock for awhile now, but I recently ran into this Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked membership:

Shop My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Membership Activation Card (In-Store Activation Required) at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee.

20% of all new games amongst other benefits. So essentially, $48 (before taxes) for brand new games. Amazon finally got a run for it's money, now I'll have to physically goto a store again.

Now, I will allow you all to barate me for the fact that this has probably been around for year(s) now.

Twitch Channel
                                http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                                Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                                Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                                Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                                Season V: 2-1

Comment

Working...