X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
    I know I've probably been living under a rock for awhile now, but I recently ran into this Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked membership:

Shop My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Membership Activation Card (In-Store Activation Required) at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee.

20% of all new games amongst other benefits. So essentially, $48 (before taxes) for brand new games. Amazon finally got a run for it's money, now I'll have to physically goto a store again.

Now, I will allow you all to barate me for the fact that this has probably been around for year(s) now.
    Lulz. Welcome to more than a year ago.

Amazon hasn't had jack squat for game deals in ages. They haven't been giving anyone a "run for their money".

Also, why do you need to go to a store? If you're an elite member you get free expedited delivery. I get my games from Best Buy on release day.

Comment

• krulmichael
      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      Lulz. Welcome to more than a year ago.

Amazon hasn't had jack squat for game deals in ages. They haven't been giving anyone a "run for their money".

Also, why do you need to go to a store? If you're an elite member you get free expedited delivery. I get my games from Best Buy on release day.
      Does the 20% automatically occur when you order from online? I assume it would be connected to your account once I active the card.

Twitch Channel
      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Does the 20% automatically occur when you order from online? I assume it would be connected to your account once I active the card.
        Yup! It's so easy. As soon as you add any new game to your cart it deducts the 20% and denotes GCU.

GCU is actually better than sliced bread. Fact.

Comment

• krulmichael
          STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
          • Feb 2009

Yup! It's so easy. As soon as you add any new game to your cart it deducts the 20% and denotes GCU.

GCU is actually better than sliced bread. Fact.
          Well shieeeet, I've been getting fucked for over a year now. At least I finally saw the light. Appreciate the info, sir!

Twitch Channel

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Well shieeeet, I've been getting fucked for over a year now. At least I finally saw the light. Appreciate the info, sir!
            It's an absolute no brainer at $30 for two years. When it was $120 that was too much. It was on sale for $60 a bunch of times and that was still a good deal. But $30 is just incredible.

You get more benefits too like B2G1 used and other stuff.

I stacked memberships so I think I'm good until at least 2019.

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

I'm glad I waited. I'll be picking it up next week.

FYI Bill, I'm pretty sure that effects any pre-order bonus you received, ie the $10 RZ certificate. Those things are based on RZ points on how much you actually spent on the game. So if you do the pm it decreases how many RZ points you get for the purchase.
              The way I read it, the 5-10 games designated as "Victory can be pre-ordered" titles get you the $10 RZ credit regardless of the price paid. The system will have marked me as qualifying for the $10 credit before the following week when I call the Elite Plus customer service line to get my price adjustment.

I'll post here if it doesn't go that way when the RZ credit should post in the next 30 days.

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

It's an absolute no brainer at $30 for two years. When it was $120 that was too much. It was on sale for $60 a bunch of times and that was still a good deal. But $30 is just incredible.

You get more benefits too like B2G1 used and other stuff.

I stacked memberships so I think I'm good until at least 2019.
                I did a $30 2 year deal due to being in the old Gamers club at Best Buy and then stacked another 2 years with their free 2 year membership for a mobility plan promotion. I bought a $9.99 Net10 starter kit that was on sale for $7.99

Comment

• Derrville
                  Dallas has no coaching...
                  • Jul 2009

wrong thread

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                    I did a $30 2 year deal due to being in the old Gamers club at Best Buy and then stacked another 2 years with their free 2 year membership for a mobility plan promotion. I bought a $9.99 Net10 starter kit that was on sale for $7.99
                    I took advantage of the cell phone deal too. I didn't get the $7 one that everyone else seemed to get but I think it was $12 or $15. Still a crazy deal.

Comment

• ryne candy
                      Aggie C/O '01
                      • Feb 2009

Target also has Far Cry 4 for $30. The Target Cartwheel app has a 10% off PS4 (= $360).

Comment

• krulmichael
                        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                        • Feb 2009

PSN offering a one-time 10% discount off total purchase until noon PDT on 3/30/15 (Monday) through the store.

Use the code 'LQ8ERDQH3A'.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• ryne candy
                          Aggie C/O '01
                          • Feb 2009

PSN offering a one-time 10% discount off total purchase until noon PDT on 3/30/15 (Monday) through the store.

Use the code 'LQ8ERDQH3A'.

from Playstation.Blog:

Receive 10% off one transaction made on PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com) between 3/26/2015 at 12:00 noon PDT and 3/30/2015 at 12:00 noon PDT. Does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 3/30/2015 at 12:00 noon PDT.
                          If you want Vita games, it seems you have to buy it from the console or web page. I want to see if there is a Flash Sale or if this is it for the weekend before using it.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Gamestop has DriveClub for $20.

Comment

• cf24
                              WESTBROOK
                              • Feb 2009

Target is having buy one get one 50% off right now. Ends Saturday. ps4, One, ps3 and 360.

Comment

• Swarley
                                A Special Kind of Cat
                                • Jul 2010

The Evil Within - $20 (PS4/XB1)

Comment

Working...