Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinsane
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by dave
    Honestly, no doubt. I simply don't have the stick skills you younger guys have ... and simply wanna keep playing GTA5 and discovering new stuff. I have passed most of my missions (with bronze :D) but there are a few I simply don't have the skills for. I just wanna keep playing GTA5 and discovering more stuff.
    Is the aiming and shooting getting you down? Assisted aiming can help you out.
    25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

I've got 7 story missions left and I'm still being amazed at the Action Movie-type shit going on while I play:

I just Michael back into his house on Rockford Hills with his family intact and a newly ex-communicated Therapist six-feet-under.

Turns out the prick was going to use the sessions I paid for as fodder for his new TV talk show... he learn the hard way as to why you NEVER break the patient/doctor confidentiality clause.

------------------------------

After that, I got down to business with helping out Mike's FIB buddy, Dave and his superior officer Steve, by pulling a job that required me to go into the building, posing as a janitor.

Having mopped floors in a previous life, I can say that that shit sucked.

Afterward, I set about placing bombs around the building to trigger an alarm system that so happened to give me just enough time to get in, get the hard drive containing Mike's FIB file, and get out without serious injury.

--------------------------------------------------

On the other end, a crew of Franklin, the thrice-returning Patrick "Packie" McCreary and another hired gun came in with a FIRE TRUCK as we all regrouped, posing as firemen to get back inside the building.

In we went, braving fire and structural collapse as we got the hard drive and left the building with everyone alive and a small chunk of change left over from a previous mission as payment for services rendered.

Shit was awesome and I can't wait to redo the mission so I can see what would happen if I chose to skydive on top of the building instead.

Comment

• j.hen
        Self Care
        • Oct 2008

I too am sitting at 62/69 for the story missions.

Gotta be able to finish it and have time to fuck around with more side stuff before the online goes up.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by j.hen
          I too am sitting at 62/69 for the story missions.

Gotta be able to finish it and have time to fuck around with more side stuff before the online goes up.
          I'm liking that the only real escalation...

Happens during the FIB missions.

Yeah, Franklin/Trevor/Michael get into a scrape here or there but they're already trained killers or are working towards that way anyway.

You might take out a good chunk of a gang for personal gain or buy up a lot of property based on your wallet size but when Big Brother comes calling, shit really goes down.

I infiltrated an underwater facility, waterboarded an innocent man and even blew up a government building for the FIB when I was happy just sticking up fools for their green.

Can't wait to see the end.

Comment

• j.hen
            Self Care
            • Oct 2008

Finished.

I went with Option C, which I would assume the vast majority of people picked.

Comment

• Krebs
              The Fish are Sleeping
              • Oct 2008

32 hours and I'm still only at 49/69. I gotta get my shit together. 60% completion though

Comment

• KNUBB
                WHITE RONDO
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by j.hen
                Finished.

I went with Option C, which I would assume the vast majority of people picked.
                Psyche Report????

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

If there's an option to kill...

Ricky from the LifeInvader job

...I'm going to do it on my 2nd playthrough.

Asshole's calling me too damn much and I can't have a loose end at the end of the game because I have better options to choose from/pay off during heists.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                    Spellin' n' shit
                    • Feb 2009

I've spent much more time fucking around than doing story missions. At 36 hours and only 37/69, but I've done every stranger mission that's popped up and have all the random events.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Last Heist prep work...

Either I go out front of the Union Depository with Michael to cause a distraction while the rest of my crew digs into the bank itself with a drill I have to steal...

After that, we carry two loads of gold that will get lifted out by choppers to a train that we have to hit later.

OR...

I mod a few vehicles to carry 4 tons of gold on the road after I stick up a couple of trucks on the way to the UD.

I'm really excited about this one.

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

Franklin's garage is looking pretty sexy:

Truffade Adder (Bugatti Veyron), Grotti Carbonizzare (Ferrari 458 Italia), Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio (Bentley Continental GT), Obey 9F (Audi R8)

Comment

• Price
                          Lets Tessellate
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                          Last Heist prep work...

Either I go out front of the Union Depository with Michael to cause a distraction while the rest of my crew digs into the bank itself with a drill I have to steal...

After that, we carry two loads of gold that will get lifted out by choppers to a train that we have to hit later.

OR...

I mod a few vehicles to carry 4 tons of gold on the road after I stick up a couple of trucks on the way to the UD.

I'm really excited about this one.
                          Choose the helicopter one.

Comment

• Houston
                            Back home
                            • Oct 2008

For anyone looking for cheap unfair fun, replay the Three's Company mission. After the shootout with the helicopters you can pick Trevor and land wherever you want. As long as you don't "abandon" it, you can get out and wreak as much havoc as you want without getting any stars.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Price
                              Choose the helicopter one.
                              I did.

It is hard AS FUCK to get the main piece needed for the Heist with Trevor and trying to do it 'stealthly.'

In the end, I just ran in there like a kamikaze with a station wagon and ran over the two guards with guns.

From there, it was simply grabbing the truck, hiding it in the nearest storage room and hiding until the cops left.

Now I'm turning the truck in and swapping to Michael for the final piece before the big dance.

EDIT: I bronzed that shit so there IS a better way to do it.

Comment

• j.hen
                                Self Care
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                                I did.

It is hard AS FUCK to get the main piece needed for the Heist with Trevor and trying to do it 'stealthly.'

In the end, I just ran in there like a kamikaze with a station wagon and ran over the two guards with guns.

From there, it was simply grabbing the truck, hiding it in the nearest storage room and hiding until the cops left.

Now I'm turning the truck in and swapping to Michael for the final piece before the big dance.
                                I went the other route and it was fun as hell, went perfectly.

Also, Ricky and I are tight, I use him on heists when I need a hacker. Does a good job and his cut is barely even worth his services. Dude must live off Ramen.

Comment

Working...