Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
    I am convinced that this game will border on unplayable on 360.
    agreed...dissppointed there will probably be no PC version in 2013.

Comment

• Handleit_44
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bomberooski
        VSN is going heavy on PS3 right?
        http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/f00t_clan

Spot's open when you want it.

PS3 mostly but 360 players (STRIKE Team?! FOOT Clan?! Together?! UNTHINKABLE) aren't shied away here.

Comment

• dope
          Allons-y!
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by TeflonDonny
          Just realized this game comes out on my anniversary.
          lol don't worry same here, thankfully when i told the wife about it she said "oh cool i like playing gta games" so there is that haha

might be stupid for asking

but why's that?

Comment

• Agent
            Goodnight, Sweet DSS
            • Jun 2012

damn I really want to get this but times are hard and 2k14 comes out 2 weeks after.

SHEIT.

Comment

• Pitty
              Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
              • Feb 2009

LMAO at thinking they change game architecture between current gen systems.

Comment

• tigstah
                Mr. Casual Gamer
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Agent
                damn I really want to get this but times are hard and 2k14 comes out 2 weeks after.

SHEIT.
                i feel ya on that man. now i let me son know that i am getting a copy, he wants a copy. fuck.
                no he cant borrow mine.....

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                  agreed...dissppointed there will probably be no PC version in 2013.
                  guess its PS3 for me

Comment

• Vinsane
                    • Nov 2008

Watching the new trailer I can't wait to do flybys on mother fuckers. Could you imagine the whole crew loading up in a C-130?
                    25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• SethMode
                      Master of Mysticism
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dope
                      might be stupid for asking

but why's that?
                      It's just a guess, given how big the game is likely to be and how much is going on. The framerate in SR4 dipped to the point where the game would literally stop at times on 360, and that game, while visually pretty busy, did not appear to be at all the scope of this one. Framerate on PS3 as I understand was fine, and on PC the game was gorgeous.

Originally posted by Pitty
                      LMAO at thinking they change game architecture between current gen systems.
                      Huh? The game can run like doo doo regardless of the architecture. See my example of SR4. Or hell, look at ANY Bethesda game on the PS3. Or Far Cry 3 for the 360. Or Bayonetta for the PS3. I hope that I'm wrong, because it sucks when both versions of the game aren't great, because inevitably someone is going to not have the best experience. But to act like it doesn't happen is just stupid, and to act like the 360 isn't already some seriously aging hardware is stupider.

Comment

• tigstah
                        Mr. Casual Gamer
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                        guess its PS3 for me
                        same here

Comment

• Pitty
                          Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
                          • Feb 2009

It's just a guess, given how big the game is likely to be and how much is going on. The framerate in SR4 dipped to the point where the game would literally stop at times on 360, and that game, while visually pretty busy, did not appear to be at all the scope of this one. Framerate on PS3 as I understand was fine, and on PC the game was gorgeous.

Huh? The game can run like doo doo regardless of the architecture. See my example of SR4. Or hell, look at ANY Bethesda game on the PS3. Or Far Cry 3 for the 360. Or Bayonetta for the PS3. I hope that I'm wrong, because it sucks when both versions of the game aren't great, because inevitably someone is going to not have the best experience. But to act like it doesn't happen is just stupid, and to act like the 360 isn't already some seriously aging hardware is stupider.
                          They're the same age, and when most other sandbox games tend to run worse on PS3, making a statement like that is asinine.

Comment

• SethMode
                            Master of Mysticism
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Pitty
                            They're the same age, and when most other sandbox games tend to run worse on PS3, making a statement like that is asinine.
                            For starters, who cares if "most other" sandbox games run worse on PS3 (which is not even really an argument, you're just throwing someone out there with nothing there in your post to support it)? This isn't about the genre. The PS3 has more power than the 360. It always has. When we get down to the end of the console life cycle stuff like that matters. I used a very specific example of a recent game: Saints Row 4. Saints Row 3 runs fine on both systems. Saints Row 4 runs fine on PS3, barely runs on 360, and looks worse on 360. That's a busy game, but not nearly as busy as this game looks. Like I said, but you ignored: I hope that they both run great. But after playing Saints Row 4 and seeing what I have seen of GTAV, I am convinced that it will run poorly on 360, and if it runs well, I'm convinced that it won't look very good. It wasn't like I was even looking for any kind of argument, it's just my personal belief. But, shocker, you randomly come out of the woodwork to try and start a fight where there isn't one.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                              Posts a lot
                              • Jun 2009

9/17 yet?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Handleit_44
                                9/17 yet?

Comment