• Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RobbyB34
    What is the actual name of the app?
    It's called Grand Theft Auto: iFruit

Here's a working link - https://itunes.apple.com/app/grand-t...it/id697056811

Comment

• CCBrink
      Awkward Swag
      • May 2009

My go-to station when I get access to the first car.

Comment

• padman59
        Slayer of Demons
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TeflonDonny

Sony is not letting the US pre-load the game because of their fuck up in Europe. Instead of playing at mid-night i wont be able to play until Tuesday morning. It's my GTA and I want it now!
        That's pretty dumb seeing as this game is about 18 GB from what I understand.

If Sony and Microsoft want their digital storefronts to take off, they need to let people pre-load these games. Otherwise, it's far easier to just go to a local brick-and-mortar to pick up a copy on release.

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
          That's pretty dumb seeing as this game is about 18 GB from what I understand.

If Sony and Microsoft want their digital storefronts to take off, they need to let people pre-load these games. Otherwise, it's far easier to just go to a local brick-and-mortar to pick up a copy on release.
          not on these old ass consoles.

Comment

• Vinsane
            • Nov 2008

I'm going to the midnight release and grabbing a four pack of Monsters, Hot Pockets, and maybe an 8-Ball to get through the night
            25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

Video showing why you shouldn't install the second disc on 360.

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

IGN - 10

Game Informer - 9.75

GameSpot - 9
                Grand Theft Auto V is an outrageous, exhilarating, sometimes troubling crime epic that pushes open-world game design forward in amazing ways.

Polygon - 9.5

Games Radar - 5 Stars
                GTA 5 makes its appearance on Xbox One, PS4 and PC... and it's a corker. What a surprise. With an added first-person mode and the new ability to control a seagull, it's got pretty much everything you could possibly ask for. Here's our review...

Joystiq - 4.5 Stars
                Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Kotaku - Recommended
                Rockstar Games has scaled a mountain with Grand Theft Auto V, creating the best-looking, best-sounding and, most importantly, best-playing version of gaming's most notorious franchise. Scaling one peak, however, reveals another—their cloud-piercing ambition to create a great ensemble video game drama, an epic of…

Destructoid - 9

Comment

• killgod
                  OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vinsane
                  I'm going to the midnight release and grabbing a four pack of Monsters, Hot Pockets, and maybe an 8-Ball to get through the night
                  I'm going to just call dominoes and get some family special. Can't anticipate me moving from midnight till....midnight. I'm going for it

Pass that 8 ball PLS

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

From GameInformer's review:

Grand Theft Auto V has the lofty expectations of living up to the pedigree of its critically acclaimed predecessors. Rockstar Games deserves credit for pushing the boundaries of its flagship franchise yet again with improved controls, great mission variety, and the most jam-packed open world I've ever visited. The narrative fails to match the impact John Marston or Niko Bellic's tales, but the colorful characters kept me interested in the story nonetheless. Like the golden state it parodies, Grand Theft Auto V is filled with beautiful scenery, a wealth of activities, and the promise of fortune.
                    So if a huge part of GTA/Rockstar games is the character and narrative, if it fails to live up to those two, how can you rate the game a 9.75?

I'm sure we are all going to enjoy the shit out of the game, but lets not bullshit. Its easy to give GTA a pass on prior games, the same way people do it for COD. And this is coming from someone who scheduled themselves to not work for 36 hours to play the game.

Comment

• Leftwich
                      Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I like to live dangerously. I will install the second disc.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                      It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• RobbyB34
                        UGA
                        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Leftwich
                        I like to live dangerously. I will install the second disc.
                        That is not dangerous. That is stupid...

Dangerous is walking around with money in your pocket online...

Comment

• Pitty
                          Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
                          • Feb 2009

Anyone interested in starting a gang of Hobo's online? No money, shit clothing, only beater cars/bikes, and only weapons are melee or revolver pistols.

Comment

• Vinsane
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Pitty
                            Anyone interested in starting a gang of Hobo's online? No money, shit clothing, only beater cars/bikes, and only weapons are melee or revolver pistols.
                            I'm sure the Foot Clan will have theme nights. This sounds absolutely hilarious though... going through chasing people down on bikes and beating them to a pulp.
                            25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• MrBill
                              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                              • Feb 2009

I am shocked that IGN gave it a 10 when they had exclusive access to the game before any other media outlet

Comment

• Pitty
                                Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                                I am shocked that IGN gave it a 10 when they had exclusive access to the game before any other media outlet
                                It would've gotten it anyway, lest we forget GTAIV hype.

Comment

Working...