X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tigstah
    Mr. Casual Gamer
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by riley420
    I got $45 dollars on trade at Gamestop and got ACIV for $17.

Win, win.
    really calling gstop now

Comment

• riley420
      You're goddamned right.
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by tigstah
      really calling gstop now
      I'm not sure how long the deal lasts, but it was $30 guaranteed trade for GTA plus $10 extra for trading towards AC, plus my 10% rewards bonus.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
        Wakka Wakka
        • Dec 2008

This game just keeps on amazing me every time I play it! I barely did the big heist with the gold Im pretty sure im almost done with the main story which saddens me
        THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

i finished the main story today. got a ton of play time out of this game. story was great and the game ranks up in my top 5.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
            i finished the main story today. got a ton of play time out of this game. story was great and the game ranks up in my top 5.
            really?

Comment

• tigstah
              Mr. Casual Gamer
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
              This game just keeps on amazing me every time I play it! I barely did the big heist with the gold Im pretty sure im almost done with the main story which saddens me
              how did you do the gold mission......

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                really?
                yes

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

Lindsay Lohan has called in her lawyers to take action against 'Grand Theft Auto V' ... claiming video game honchos jacked her image without her permission ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us, Lohan's lawyers are currently crafting a lawsuit -- demanding Rockstar Games pay some serious money for using Lindsay's image in the game.

So the question ... did 'GTAV' really use Lindsay. Here's the evidence:

-- The video game cover shows a woman holding a cellphone who looks Lindsay-ish. There's been debate over whether it looks more like Kate Upton or Shelby Welinder.

-- Part of the game features a mission where a Lindsay Lohan look-alike asks the player to take her home and escape the paparazzi.

-- Another part of the game shows another Lindsay-like character at a hotel resembling the Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood -- a place Lindsay not only frequents but once lived at -- and the mission is to photograph her having sex on camera.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mFWM7M4T

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

agreed...one of my favorite gaming experiences ever. It helps that I love open world games and GTA games in general.

Comment

• Maynard
                      stupid ass titles
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                      agreed...one of my favorite gaming experiences ever. It helps that I love open world games and GTA games in general.
                      i love the 3 player system. i think its genius and works incredibly well. I am trying for 100%, but dont know much that will keep me interested. I may just start over.

DLC is needed ASAP.

i also dont know why they have the penitentiary and military base. Other than stealing the cargobob, which i assume is optional cause you can buy it, the military base is pointless. and the prison wasnt used in my game at all

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

Lindsay Lohan has called in her lawyers to take action against 'Grand Theft Auto V' ... claiming video game honchos jacked her image without her permission ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us, Lohan's lawyers are currently crafting a lawsuit -- demanding Rockstar Games pay some serious money for using Lindsay's image in the game.

So the question ... did 'GTAV' really use Lindsay. Here's the evidence:

-- The video game cover shows a woman holding a cellphone who looks Lindsay-ish. There's been debate over whether it looks more like Kate Upton or Shelby Welinder.

-- Part of the game features a mission where a Lindsay Lohan look-alike asks the player to take her home and escape the paparazzi.

-- Another part of the game shows another Lindsay-like character at a hotel resembling the Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood -- a place Lindsay not only frequents but once lived at -- and the mission is to photograph her having sex on camera.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mFWM7M4T
                        lol the cover looks nothing like her, I figured it was always Upton anyway.

And I can't see how this would became case in court...parody rules and that sorta stuff.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                          lol the cover looks nothing like her, I figured it was always Upton anyway.

And I can't see how this would became case in court...parody rules and that sorta stuff.
                          Her career is in shambles any way you look at it, as is her reputation. This is just an easy way to make money, and some cheap lawyers probably pitched it to her as well.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                            Wakka Wakka
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by tigstah
                            how did you do the gold mission......
                            Im a fire academy student so to use the Fire outfits was calling me!

And like Maynard I also barely finished and im shocked the prison got no use.
                            THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• TeflonDonny
                              Deal....No Deal
                              • Mar 2009

Rockstar Games, Rockstar, Video Games, Games, Gaming, Grand Theft Auto, GTA, GTAV, GTA 5, GTA Online, GTA+, GTA Plus, Red Dead Redemption, RDR, Red Dead Online, PS5, PlayStation, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox, PC Games, Computer Games, Home Entertainment, Home Gaming, New Video Games, Videogames, LA Noire, L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3, Max Payne, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City, Los Santos, Vinewood

Get ready for lots of new content updates for Grand Theft Auto Online, beginning with the launch of the free Deathmatch and Race Creators tool coming this week. Here's a look at what’s on the way in the weeks ahead...

Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta

This week, we will give you the first chance to build your own content in GTA Online (and play content others have made) with the release of the Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta. With access to some of the same tools as our own game design and development team, you can craft your own custom blood-soaked gunfights, high-octane street races, screaming jet dogfights and more. You’ll also be able to publish your original Deathmatches and Races via the Rockstar Games Social Club for the whole community to discover, download, play, rate and share. Players can create and customize Jobs for the following modes:

Deathmatch
                              Team Deathmatch
                              Race
                              GTA Race
                              Rally Race

Lift the goods from your rivals, then make a clean break for your home base in the all new free Capture mode and Jobs update coming this month to GTA Online.

We’re planning on regularly reviewing some of the best community-created content to recognize and distinguish them as Rockstar Verified Jobs, shared out to the entire GTA Online community. The Deathmatch and Race Creators will come to you via a free update, and you’ll need to have a Social Club account that is linked to your Xbox Live Gamertag or PlayStation Network ID to use them. The Creators are in Beta so please help us iron out any flaws and bugs via the GTA Online email address.

We expect the Creators Beta to become available as soon as tomorrow, December 10th. Look for an official release announcement here at the Newswire.

The hunter and the hunted – the entire open world is your battleground as you war against enemy teams for coveted contraband in Capture mode.

Capture

Also in December, we will introduce possibly our favorite competitive team mode, Capture. A proper GTA twist on classic capture the flag, Capture mode brings territory infiltration and a new form of team-versus-team treachery into GTA Online. Up to four squads battle to steal contraband, trucks, buses or whatever from opponents' bases using high-speed vehicles, explosive weaponry and cunning teamwork. Craft, cooperation and team tactics are key. The free Capture update will bring a host of new jobs to GTA Online, accessible via the open world and also directly through your phone. Capture is broken down into four variations - ‘Raid’, ‘Contend’, ‘Hold’ and ‘GTA’ – we will give you full details on each of these next week.

Coming in 2014

Expect big things in both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V next year including:

GTA Online Heists. We know many of you in the GTA Online community are super excited for the debut of co-operative Heists. Heists are currently in development and we are working very hard to get them as polished and as fun as they can be. Stay tuned for much more detail in the New Year.

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.

Plus much more still to be announced.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                                Posts a lot
                                • Jun 2009

Comment

Working...