• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • celtsxpatsxsox
    Redsox
    • Oct 2008

I've had 2k9 all day

Originally posted by NYsFinestBaller
    for some odd reason, (I was the Marlins), and the big screen had Uggla with 90HR and 276RBI? and Cantu 74HR 204RBI? Maybe it's just a little messed up, but it's wierd lol.
    those are career stats i think
  • celtsxpatsxsox
    Redsox
    • Oct 2008

o lol, that makes sense...the game is much better than the demo was IMO...I played against the Braves earlier, Lowe was on the mound, and I hit groundball after groundball (realistic), because of his sinker. I have noticed that most of the time when I score my first run, it's a HR, but I don't see any excess of HRs. The stadiums are down pat. The new Yankee stadium looks amazing, as does Citi Field. I'm going to play my friend online in a sec, so I'll let you know how that goes. Feel free to ask questions, but I might not get to all of them.
    hows the zone hitting feature? Does it make it more realistic while batting.

Comment

• celtsxpatsxsox
      Redsox
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Next Big Thing
      smells like there is gonna be some cheesing goin on online with them big time.
      a mod on 2k posted a review abut online and said if you cant pitch effectively you are going to give up a lot of homeruns online.

Comment

• JRoZe410
        • Feb 2009

o lol, that makes sense...the game is much better than the demo was IMO...I played against the Braves earlier, Lowe was on the mound, and I hit groundball after groundball (realistic), because of his sinker. I have noticed that most of the time when I score my first run, it's a HR, but I don't see any excess of HRs. The stadiums are down pat. The new Yankee stadium looks amazing, as does Citi Field. I'm going to play my friend online in a sec, so I'll let you know how that goes. Feel free to ask questions, but I might not get to all of them.
        so,how is online?

Comment

• celtsxpatsxsox
          Redsox
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ChiTownLegacy23
          IDK if this happened to that dude too, but there's lag on pop flys in the game i played..other than that it's good
          I could live with a lil lag. Just as long as there isnt a lot of lag while hitting and pitching.

Comment

Working...