X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sharkweather
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    I can be on in a few minutes.
    I just got on myself if you want to join.

Comment

• padman59
      Slayer of Demons
      • Mar 2009

Fuck that bridge.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
        Fuck that bridge.
        What do you mean? We finally beat that shit!

And just imagine when you guys level up a little more. I'm at level 43 I think now. Once you guys get to the 40's with extra health in the medic bags, that thing should be a piece of cake and we should be able to conquer it on Hard.

Speaking of Hard, did you guys want to try the other two maps tonight?

Comment

• wingsfan77
          • Aug 2009

I'll play tonight, I just needed a break after about 5 straight nights of heisting.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Sharkweather
            I just got on myself if you want to join.
            You need a fucking headset!
            Originally posted by wingsfan77
            I'll play tonight, I just needed a break after about 5 straight nights of heisting.
            What kind of pussy needs to take a break from robbing people?!?

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

What do you mean? We finally beat that shit!

And just imagine when you guys level up a little more. I'm at level 43 I think now. Once you guys get to the 40's with extra health in the medic bags, that thing should be a piece of cake and we should be able to conquer it on Hard.

Speaking of Hard, did you guys want to try the other two maps tonight?
              For the amount of shit we had to go through to finally (barely) beat it. I think the AI player might have been the difference TBH.

Also, LOL at the trophy that requires us to beat Heat Street with over 60% accuracy as a group on Overkill.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

For the amount of shit we had to go through to finally (barely) beat it. I think the AI player might have been the difference TBH.

Also, LOL at the trophy that requires us to beat Heat Street with over 60% accuracy as a group on Overkill.
                I'm not so sure. I do think that people don't seem to give the CPU enough credit though. I do think they are decent, but not better than a human. I had to revive that motherfucker three times in a row right before we hit the scaffolding part.

I didn't see that one. I'm honestly pretty disappointed in the trophies. Some of them are ridiculous. I like when developers make trophies/cheevos interesting but I really think this game would've been better if they used generic trophies like "Kill X number of cops with the X gun" or ""Reach level 25". Because there are so many levels and so many things to unlock that would've been perfectly fine and another incentive to keep playing. But I know I will never get some of those trophies which sucks. We usually sit around 20% accuracy on Normal. No way you can get 60% on the hardest difficulty. That's a fucking joke.

Tonight I would love to finally get the camera trophy and maybe try out the last two maps. I don't know what happened last night when we played with the random. I think on my end it was glitching again because Shark's character was just walking back and forth on the steps while I was trying to make sure everyone had their assignments and next thing I know the heist was started. I was on the complete opposite side of the bank from where I needed to be.

Comment

• padman59
                  Slayer of Demons
                  • Mar 2009

I'm sure the random trolled us on that one.

As for the AI teammates, infinite ammo is the key. Usually we are hurting for ammo on that last stretch, but the bot just kept firing away and whittling down the opposition.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

I'm sure the random trolled us on that one.

As for the AI teammates, infinite ammo is the key. Usually we are hurting for ammo on that last stretch, but the bot just kept firing away and whittling down the opposition.
                    I don't know. Shark would have to confirm because it's not like we can chat with the headset-less motherfucker in the game. I seem to think he started the heist because like I said, on my screen his character was just kind of spazzing out and he was on the same side of the bank I was.

But yeah, them having infinite ammo does make a huge difference.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                      • Aug 2009

Just get a cheapo $10 blu tooth at Wal-Mart or somewhere, that's how much mine costs and it works well enough. I really need to start watching how much ammo I use, I pump more bullets into a guy than it takes to kill him and that would probably help a ton.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Who wants to rob now? Shark is on already. Pad, get off the fucking Netflix.

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

Who wants to rob now? Shark is on already. Pad, get off the fucking Netflix.
                          I was catching up on Sons of Anarchy dammit.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                            • Aug 2009

I was catching up on Sons of Anarchy dammit.
                            Can't blame you for that one.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

I should be back on at 9 if you guys want to rob some more shit and level up.

My cousin will be back on too.

Comment

• padman59
                                Slayer of Demons
                                • Mar 2009

Fuck that bridge.

Those Sam Fisher mfers mugged the shit out of us on Hard.

Comment

Working...