• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
    SMH

Kat is from Gravity Rush and Emmett is from Starhawk
    If these are playstation "allstars" then where is frobrisher?

Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

Isaac, Zeus and The Unfinished Swan Join PlayStation All-Stars

Back in December, we brought word about PlayStation All-Stars’ first DLC: Kat from Gravity Rush, Emmett Graves from Starhawk and a WipeOut/Heavenly Sword crossover stage. Today, IGN is proud to bring you word of the next batch of All-Stars DLC, due out this March: Isaac Clarke from Dead Space, Zeus from God of War, and a crossover stage built on elements from MediEvil and The Unfinished Swan.

Kat and Emmett are quite different from one another, and thankfully, so too are Isaac and Zeus. Isaac reminds me most of characters like Jak, Nathan Drake, and even Colonel Radec: he’s a character that relies on his arsenal of weapons and projectile attacks, but can hold his own at close range when forced into situations that require it. Zeus, on the other hand, is a powerhouse, a physical behemoth perhaps most reminiscent of Big Daddy.

But talking about the characters only goes so far. Below is an exclusive 27-minute commentary I conducted with Sony’s Seth Killian. We go into practice mode with both characters and he explains everything both Isaac and Zeus are capable of

Of course, if you want a quicker look at the characters – as well as the MediEvil/The Unfinished Swan stage – check out our shorter video preview below. You can also scope-out our image gallery for new images.

Isaac Clarke, Zeus and the MediEvil/The Unfinished Swan stage are all set for release on the PlayStation Network on March 19th, and will be available for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. Pricing details are still unknown.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Wakit, was the Heavenly Swaord/Wipeout stage FREE? I don't remember seeing it when I went to download the free characters a few weeks ago.

Seth Killain works for Sony now? Wasn't he this big Capcom/Street Fighter guy?

Also, I'm guessing I should buy this game this week since it's only $17? It's cross-buy too, correct? :milo:

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Apparently this is going to be on sale on PSN next week. Hopefully it's less than $20 for the cross-buy version. If so I'll gladly download it so that Knubb and Med can get some easy wins in.

Comment

• KNUBB
              WHITE RONDO
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              Apparently this is going to be on sale on PSN next week. Hopefully it's less than $20 for the cross-buy version. If so I'll gladly download it so that Knubb and Med can get some easy wins in.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

I of course have no idea what I'm doing in this game because I am horrible at fighting games. I just button mash and hope cool shit happens, and a lot of times it does. I really love the characters and the stages are fucking awesome. So far I've played through as Ratchet on Vita and Good Cole on PS3.

I was happy to find out last night that GoW Ascension came with a code to unlock Zeus and Isaac. I had no idea. The way the code pamphlet was made was very confusing. Luckily someone from CAG pointed it out to me.

I see that there are still two character spots with ? marks. Are they unlockable or are they for future DLC?

Comment

• JBregz
                    Follow me! @JBregzz
                    • Nov 2008

I see that there are still two character spots with ? marks. Are they unlockable or are they for future DLC?

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                    Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                    Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• BigBucs
                      Unpretentious
                      • May 2009

I dont see what the fuss is about with this game (or SuperSmash Bros Brawl) It seems like its one big seizure waiting to happen while playing this. The kids love it though when I have no idea wtf is going on and how you win. The moves seem limited too. Just a masher as far as I can tell.

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

Picked this up today with the $20 coupon from the @GAMER magazine. Played through as Nathan Drake already. Fuck that was fun once you get a hang of the character's moves. Love jumping up and having Drake bust through the floor and all that concrete falls on the other fighters. Also, absolutely love Drake's level 2 move. Just make sure the other guys are messing around with each other, push that trigger and BAM, push that stone pillar over and kill them all lol. Hardest enemy I've faced was Radec. That mother fucker beat me twice in a 4 player match before I finally took it.

Can't wait to get a group of us going on some MP.
                        Last edited by Swarley; 06-08-2013, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• PepperNY
                          Best in the World
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Swarley
                          Picked this up today with the $20 coupon from the @GAMER magazine.
                          wow, I may have to check that out as well. Been waiting for a deal to pick it up and give it a shot. I havent picked up a fighting game since Mortal Kombat came out

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Damn fun night on this with KNUBB. I know some of you bastards have this game and Jay is downloading it right now. VSN night very soon. Let's do it.

Comment

• CCBrink
                              Awkward Swag
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                              Damn fun night on this with KNUBB. I know some of you bastards have this game and Jay is downloading it right now. VSN night very soon. Let's do it.
                              My body is ready. Gotta brush up on my skills since its been a few months

Comment

Working...