Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

i could be. you want to setup a time?

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

I have to close tonight and tomorrow, not sure how much time I am going to have on ESO this time around.

Comment

• Pitty
          Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
          • Feb 2009

Anyone here going to be streaming? Let me know with a PM or post here, plox, thks.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Pitty
            Anyone here going to be streaming? Let me know with a PM or post here, plox, thks.
            You are technically under a NDA, so streaming shouldn't happen, but I know Maynard did it.

I am going to put my beta key out on the VSN twitter as a raffle, but anyone who participated in the previous beta should have received an email with another code, and they can forward that email to someone for access to the beta.

Comment

• Bomberooski
              #GoHawks
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
              You are technically under a NDA, so streaming shouldn't happen, but I know Maynard did it.

I am going to put my beta key out on the VSN twitter as a raffle, but anyone who participated in the previous beta should have received an email with another code, and they can forward that email to someone for access to the beta.

Streaming allowed this weekend!
              I give rep not thanks
              My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Please follow and RT, or just RT if you already follow

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

starting now

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

that didnt last long. game so fucking boring man. quests are just terrible pointless fetch quests. my god i am literally sleepy now

Comment

• JeremyHight
                      I wish I was Scrubs
                      • Feb 2009

Played it a bit today and there is absolutely nothing all that redeeming about the game. It isn't terrible, it isn't buggy, it is completely playable... but it just isn't fun. Normally, MMO's really make you want to play more as you get stronger and you feel the desire to progress. This game just makes you want to log off.

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JeremyHight
                        Played it a bit today and there is absolutely nothing all that redeeming about the game. It isn't terrible, it isn't buggy, it is completely playable... but it just isn't fun. Normally, MMO's really make you want to play more as you get stronger and you feel the desire to progress. This game just makes you want to log off.
                        there is really no better way to describe this game

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

Maynard, did anything change from the previous beta? I had way too much going on at work after vacation and never got online this weekend. I also saw where they had some log-in issues too.

Comment

• Maynard
                            stupid ass titles
                            • Feb 2009

it doesnt seem like it. they added some guild members section, but it was forgettable. i didnt play more than 45 minutes this time around. it was boring and i saw no reason to keep playing.
                            i have no idea why they made this game. as MMO go, this isnt even on the level of the few i have played. like Jeremy said, it plays well, it runs well and isnt broken or anything. its just boring. i dont know what the story is cause its boring and dull. the quests are super boring and down right stupid.

nobody should waste their money on this game. i wouldnt even play if it was free

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

Report: Elder Scrolls Online for Xbox One/PS4 delayed six months [UPDATE]
                              Delay confirmed.

Originally posted by Gamespot
                              [UPDATE] Following the publication of this story, Bethesda officially confirmed that The Elder Scrolls Online has been delayed for about six months.

The original story is below.

According to a reportedly since-deleted line from an official Elder Scrolls Online FAQ, the upcoming Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the MMO will not arrive in June as Bethesda previously said they would. Instead, the console versions of the game are to arrive in about six months, so sometime around November 2014.

Here's what the original Elder Scrolls Online FAQ said, as captured by Reddit (via The Escapist): "The Elder Scrolls Online officially launched on April 4, 2014 on PC and Mac. While it has become clear that our planned June release of the console versions isn't going to be possible, we have made great progress, we have concluded that we'll need about six more months to ensure we deliver the experience our fans expect and deserve."

The FAQ also reportedly contained a link with further explanation about the delay. The current FAQ now live on the Elder Scrolls Online site only says: The Elder Scrolls Online officially launched on April 4, 2014 on PC and Mac."

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

So sad that this game will probably die before it even releases on consoles...

I have heard hardly anything about the PC version.

Comment

Working...