Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lupe
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

This game is awesome. You jump right into the action in the first 5 mins of the game. I been playing for an hour or so now and have beat 2 Bosses. Really fun game once you get rid of that shitty pistol and get a shot-gun and a machine gun. Ammo is sometimes hard to come by. One thing I noticed is that the AI is so much smarter then it was in the demo. The zombies are really coming at you and attacking you. I have not tryed co-op yet but I'll prolly play some Co-Op with twigg later tonight. This game is the shit. Well worth it.
    Last edited by Lupe; 03-13-2009, 03:59 PM.

Originally posted by Len B
    Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hokie
      I'll play co-op if anyone is down.
      Which console do you have it for?

Comment

• T.Dot
        A Real RockNRolla
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by HoustonBoy
        I'm picking it up after work.

My gamertag if BlackMagicSnake if any of you want to play Co-op. I don't feel like playing with som random bum I don't know.
        That's basically what everyone on VSN is, because you know none of us.

Originally posted by HoustonBoy
        Stop now, put the game down and learn how to tie your damn shoes.
        STFU with trying to pick on people on the internetz.
        Your attempts are embarassing.

Comment

• Houston
          Back home
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by T.Dot
          That's basically what everyone on VSN is, because you know none of us.
          :jimshake:

I see the VSN people on the site everyday...............

Comment

• riley420
            You're goddamned right.
            • Feb 2009

I just played with a random guy who couldn't figure out that the easiest way out of the courtyard in the first part is to run around and not shoot everything in sight. That motherfucker was driving me crazy.

Comment

• Lupe
              Posts a lot
              • Nov 2008

Does a saving thing pop up in the corner when a new chapter starts? I'm not getting that and I have no saved data from my story on my hard-drive when I checked. Whats going on? I have not jumped on the game to see if I could continue the story from my last check-point or nothin. I'm on PS3 BTW

Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Lupe
                Posts a lot
                • Nov 2008

yeah yeah thats what it asked me today it didn't ask me that yesterday when I first got the game. I gotta restart my whole game now cause of this bullshit

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

I got the 360 version. That's the version that I already had reserved. When I went to pick up the game I was going to switch to the PS3 because Lupe wanted to co-op but they were all out of the regular version for PS3 and I wasn't paying the extra $30 or whatever for the Collector's edition.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                    True Blue
                    • Feb 2009

i wish there was a way to just player single player without shiva. shes more of a burden on the harder difficulty. most of the time i just tell her to take cover. playing co op with another player is 100x better.

Comment

• Lupe
                      Posts a lot
                      • Nov 2008

How can you tell if players on co-op have a mic when your searching for a game and the list comes up? Is there anyway to tell? I hate playing with no micers

Comment

• GhostIcon
                        ML Original
                        • Oct 2008

Won't be picking it up until Sunday, but I'll give impressions then. If it's anything like RE4, it'll be one of the best games ever.
                        Xbox 360 Gamer.
                        Denver Broncos/Houston Rockets Fan.
                        I'm back on XBL. GT is still GhostIcon

Mile High Until I Die

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lupe
                          How can you tell if players on co-op have a mic when your searching for a game and the list comes up? Is there anyway to tell? I hate playing with no micers
                          (I'm definitely not trying to start an argument here.)

That's one reason I'm a little glad I got stuck with the 360 version. Because the 360 comes packed with a headset basically everyone has one. Not so much with the PS3. And I personally think that even my own bluetooth headset, is not the most reliable thing in the world.

Plus it looks like IGN gave an ever so slight edge to the 360 version....

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hokie
                            I hate playing with people who try to jack everything from the boxes and crates.
                            I hate that with any game. Like in L4D when some ass clown grabs all the health packs.

Comment

• DNEUM
                              Welcome Mr. Crabtree
                              • Oct 2008

I need to pick up some good non-sports games. Would you guys recommend this if I've never played any of the previous RE's?

RZML | SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS | 1-0

Comment

• Lupe
                                Posts a lot
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by DNEUM
                                I need to pick up some good non-sports games. Would you guys recommend this if I've never played any of the previous RE's?
                                Hell yeah. I never played any of the previous ones too but I'm enjoying this game.

Comment

Working...