Amazon Madden '13 Pre-order $15 credit w/free shipping!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Amazon Madden '13 Pre-order $15 credit w/free shipping!

Not a bad deal for pre-ordering Madden '13! You get a $15 Amazon account credit towards future purchases and a couple of game exclusives for MUT and Connected Careers mode.

Pre-order Madden NFL 13 and receive a $15 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps). You will also get the Andrew Luck Future Stars Draft Pick Madden Ultimate Team Card for immediate use in Madden NFL 12. Collect the card in Madden Ultimate Team 12 to automatically unlock the Andrew Luck Rookie Card for Madden Ultimate Team 13 once your pre-ordered copy of Madden NFL 13 ships. Pre-orders also receive the Amazon exclusive NFL legends Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor for use in Madden Ultimate Team and the all-new Connected Careers mode. The Andrew Luck Ultimate Team Card code will be sent to you via email within two days of your pre-order, and the Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor codes will be sent via email within two days of your order shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
  • krulmichael
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
    Not a bad deal for pre-ordering Madden '13! You get a $15 Amazon account credit towards future purchases and a couple of game exclusives for MUT and Connected Careers mode.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B006VB2UMI
    I'll (unfortunately) be pre-ordering Madden from Gamestop this year seeing as they have the deal of getting Barry Sanders & John Madden for the Connected Careers. I'll essentially pay an extra $15 just to get my idol.

Twitch Channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by krulmichael
      I'll (unfortunately) be pre-ordering Madden from Gamestop this year seeing as they have the deal of getting Barry Sanders & John Madden for the Connected Careers. I'll essentially pay an extra $15 just to get my idol.
      CYBER BARRY!

I already pre-ordered as well. Each year I buy madden and pray it will allow me to re-live the glory days of the PS2. One can only hope.

Comment

• krulmichael
        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
        CYBER BARRY!

I already pre-ordered as well. Each year I buy madden and pray it will allow me to re-live the glory days of the PS2. One can only hope.
        Hell yea man, only real experience I had with him was Madden 2000 on the PS1 where I broke the Rushing Title, one of my proudest moments in gaming lol. Hopefully with the new Impact Engine it makes the experience even better.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• MrBill
          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
          I wonder how that is going to work for our online leagues? I mean 2 teams in the same league can't have Barry Sanders at RB and John Madden as the coach. I also wonder how it will work for the salary cap. We used XFN with pretty good results this year but it seems like it is out the window with CC mode. Maybe not but I'm just trying to figure out how it works.

Comment

• BigBucs
            Unpretentious
            • May 2009

Hopefully I can go the ebay route this year (and not fuck it up) and get it a week early like most did this past cycle.

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBucs
              Hopefully I can go the ebay route this year (and not fuck it up) and get it a week early like most did this past cycle.
              You can just download it early from EA if you buy their season pass.

Comment

• BigBucs
                Unpretentious
                • May 2009

Naw, I only play Madden (and Fight Night which we probably will never get again) so it isnt worth it IMO.

Comment

• krulmichael
                  STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                  • Feb 2009

That's what I'll be doing again this season. For NCAA as well.

Twitch Channel

Comment

Working...