Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

I have played five dynasty games on the PS3 since the patch, one online, and have not had a single freeze. Also the game play feels pretty normal to me against the CPU on Heisman default. I have not allowed over 170 passing yards yet with my D+ Georgia State defense.

Must just got some bums on 360.

Comment

• Playmakers
      Noob
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by NAHSTE
      I have played five dynasty games on the PS3 since the patch, one online, and have not had a single freeze. Also the game play feels pretty normal to me against the CPU on Heisman default. I have not allowed over 170 passing yards yet with my D+ Georgia State defense.Must just got some bums on 360.
      You should look into tweaking your pass defense or the CPU pass offense to get more realistic results.I'm pretty sure a realistic D+ rated defense should be giving up 250-300+ yards per game in the air.
      PLAYMAKERS CLASSIC FOOTBALL ROSTERS (XBOX 360)

Madden 25 1990's Classic Teams
      http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?126285-Playmakers-Madden-13-amp-25-1990-s-Classic-Team-Rosters

NCAA FB 14 Alumni Rosters (64 Classic Teams)
      http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?124386-Article-Playmakers-NCAA-Football-14-Alumni-Rosters-For-XBOX-360

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Playmakers
        You should look into tweaking your pass defense or the CPU pass offense to get more realistic results.I'm pretty sure a realistic D+ rated defense should be giving up 250-300+ yards per game in the air.

Not against a C- or D+ offense. You do realize I am playing in the Sun Belt, right? And it's Heisman default, I just lost to Wisconsin 52-0. Results seem pretty realistic to me.

Comment

• Playmakers
          Noob
          • Jul 2012

Not against a C- or D+ offense. You do realize I am playing in the Sun Belt, right? And it's Heisman default, I just lost to Wisconsin 52-0. Results seem pretty realistic to me.

Understandable but last year looking at Georgia St they surrendered 403 YPG, 222 in the air and 180 on the ground vs less superior competition than the Sun Belt Conf.

I just feel as if even on Heisman level EA kinda watered down the CPU offense but that's just my 2 cents...

PLAYMAKERS CLASSIC FOOTBALL ROSTERS (XBOX 360)

Madden 25 1990's Classic Teams
          http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?126285-Playmakers-Madden-13-amp-25-1990-s-Classic-Team-Rosters

NCAA FB 14 Alumni Rosters (64 Classic Teams)
          http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?124386-Article-Playmakers-NCAA-Football-14-Alumni-Rosters-For-XBOX-360

Comment

• ram29jackson
            Noob
            • Nov 2008

it seems run blocking is even worse then last year...2004 even

Comment

• Len B
              :moonwalk:
              • Oct 2008

Why did I buy this game

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                War Hero
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Len B
                Why did I buy this game
                This, the game is okay but the improved passing is nice but their isn't much in the game to warrant a buy thankfully I got this game for free so I can't really bitch.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                  Probably owns the site
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Playmakers
                  Understandable but last year looking at Georgia St they surrendered 403 YPG, 222 in the air and 180 on the ground vs less superior competition than the Sun Belt Conf.
                  THAT'S WHY IT WAS LAST YEAR BRO. THIS IS A NEW ERA. DO NOT QUESTION THE PROGRESS WE ARE MAKING.

I just feel as if even on Heisman level EA kinda watered down the CPU offense but that's just my 2 cents...

Not disagreeing with you, it does feel a tad watered down. Granted I'm only playing 6 min. quarters as well, and deliberately playing ball control to keep my defense off the field...

Comment

• FirstTimer
                    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Rented NCAA this weekend.

Remember when EA said during some of the pre-release stuff that the Notre Dame new helmet issue during night and dome games was only during "early builds" of the game?

Well, look at the release game pictures of ND on PS3

Nice work EA.

Comment

• Jayrock
                      mini MJ
                      • Apr 2012

Just copped this for $25 on Ebay.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                        Probably owns the site
                        • Feb 2009

I have lost two thrilling dynasty wins to post-game freezes in the last two days. Devastating stuff.

Comment

• Senser81
                          VSN Poster of the Year
                          • Feb 2009

I have lost two thrilling dynasty wins to post-game freezes in the last two days. Devastating stuff.
                          Just pretend those wins were "vacated" due to LSU having ineligible players.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                            Probably owns the site
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
                            Just pretend those wins were "vacated" due to LSU having ineligible players.
                            It is a Georgia State dynasty. I'll just pretend Bill Curry had a heart attack on the field after both games so they had to be canceled.

Comment

• Senser81
                              VSN Poster of the Year
                              • Feb 2009

Or both games had to be interrupted when Curry was scheduled to phone in to the Mike & Mike show.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

i have no experienced the freeze yet but I am hearing more and more.

Comment

Working...