Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Fun little sequence of events just now ...

I go to sim the game which I won but had taken from me by a freeze, but first I turn autosave off. I sim the game once, and lose 45-17. Okay, no big deal. Quit game, come back in, re-enter dynasty and sim again, lose 45-17 again but no big d... OH BUT WAIT AUTOSAVE IS ON BECAUSE I FORGOT TO SAVE MY PROFILE TO REGISTER THAT I TURNED AUTOSAVE OFF nooooooo ....

So I lost 45-17 to a team I beat 20-17, and am 3-5(2-3) instead of 4-4 (3-2). Love this game sometimes.

Comment

• Senser81
      VSN Poster of the Year
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
      Fun little sequence of events just now ...

I go to sim the game which I won but had taken from me by a freeze, but first I turn autosave off. I sim the game once, and lose 45-17. Okay, no big deal. Quit game, come back in, re-enter dynasty and sim again, lose 45-17 again but no big d... OH BUT WAIT AUTOSAVE IS ON BECAUSE I FORGOT TO SAVE MY PROFILE TO REGISTER THAT I TURNED AUTOSAVE OFF nooooooo ....

So I lost 45-17 to a team I beat 20-17, and am 3-5(2-3) instead of 4-4 (3-2). Love this game sometimes.
      Back in my old NCAA dynasties I would enact the "two-time" rule on simulating games. If my dynasty team was ranked and playing an unranked opponent, I would give myself two chances to pull out the simulation win, because inevitably my #4 Tennessee team would lose the first simulation game 23-20 at home to Tennessee Tech, so I would give myself another chance to simulate (which would usually result in a 69-3 win the second time...great stat engine).

Comment

• JimLeavy59
        War Hero
        • May 2012

Any reason why they never bothered to fix the freezing issue with this game?

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
          Any reason why they never bothered to fix the freezing issue with this game?
          Beacuse it's EA and they are already balls deep into NCAA 14. They aren't making money from you for a game you already own.

Comment

Working...