X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maestro
    ♫Just Like Music♫
    • Nov 2008

[PC] Gaming Laptop Help

I'm looking to buy a good gaming laptop for $1000 max but if i can spend below that it would be great. My laptop can't handle some of the better games and i'm looking to upgrade. Need any suggestions. Looking to play games such as Skyrim, Arma 2, The Witcher 2 and other games. I know nothing about building or buying a gaming laptop.

I also don't want to have to upgrade it anytime soon. Hoping it can last me two years.

Any help on whether to build or buy would be much appreciated.

People say that i shouldn't game on a laptop because i won't get the best graphical and performance settings but...i'm going to live on the dorms for my next 3 years in college (my job requires it) so a desktop is out of the question.
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

my guess is that u will spend alot more than 1000 for a good gaming laptop.

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

i dont know about this company but they have been around a while....$949.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

XoticPC.com was a huge help, and there were plenty of models you can see and the ability to make upgrades before you purchased. Also great warranty program from them as well.

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

i have seen that ibuypower from time to time....usually on best buy but also on newegg. the name on the outside doesnt interest me as much as whats on the inside. and at least they have the customized builder

Comment

Working...