Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • July 4 1776
    Proud Vikings Lover
    • Oct 2008

Id have to say assassins creed. Something excited me about hidden blade stabbing someone from behind
    SKOL VIKINGS ALL DAY MVP

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Loved Assassin's Creed but nothing beats the Saints Row series for pure fun (read mayhem.) I absolutely loved the ridiculousness of those games. Also, the amount of time spent playing COD4 online is right up there as well, and the tradition of getting the new game and playing non-stop for a week.

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

since it wasnt mentioned yet, GEARS OF WAR 2/3

Slaughtering Locust with VSNers is always fun, btwn the shit talking, Barrell Rolling, made on the fly games; "Everybody Blow Up Twigg", it was always a good time

Comment

• leaffan
          Colton Orr Fan
          • Feb 2009

I thought about this for a bit and when it came down to it Rock Band (mostly 2) was quite simply the most fun I had when gaming. It just seemed to always be a good time with that game no matter where I played it. When I think about it too it seemed like more of a social game and not something where its just you in front of a tv by yourself all the time because I would play it with friends and such more often then not.

The NHL series is a fairly close second with Starcraft 2 picking up the slack. (I still play SC2 almost 3 or 4 times a week with a couple buddies)

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• stevsta
            ¿Que?
            • Oct 2008

cod4/halo3

its a tie between those

so many moments that I will never forget while playing those 2 games.

Uncharted 2 is very close behind those 2 games
            RIP

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

I played Borderlands (PS3) for about seven fucking hours today. And I've put over three DAYS into the 360 version. The game came out in what, 2009? Yeah, it wins my Most Fun Award rather easily.

Comment

• BigBucs
                Unpretentious
                • May 2009

Maynard nailed it, RB6 Vegas was :jhenbeatkwon: Was one of the first games I played on current gen and I had a blast with that shit. I was Boss Nigger with the Spas 12.... best fun Ive had with a shooter since Socom 1.

As far as single player goes, no question it was RDR.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                  Posts a lot
                  • Jun 2009

Seems like you've all named anything I would. I don't see Just Cause 2, Skyrim and Fallout 3, so I'll add those.

Comment

Working...