X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kmanharris
    Seven
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by tigstah
    that is where i am in the game, still haven't gotten past that level. i stopped playing it...kept pissing me off.
    How I beat it in spoilers

The first half was pretty easy once I figured out how to dodge the stupid ass poison ivy.

For the second part, as soon as she calls in her guards run up to them and knocked them out. You should hit them when they are on the edge and 3 hits will knock them out and over the edge. Once the other guys come at you, avoid them and they usually get caught up in the poison ivy. This will daze them and you can knock them out when they are on the ground. For hitting Poison Ivy when that eye thing opens up, start at the left side of the screen. You have to run right to avoid the fire balls and as soon as she throws the 2nd fire ball, throw the quick batarang while running. DON"T STOP RUNNING THOUGH, or else you will get hit.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

I don't remember that fight being that difficult? But it was a long time ago.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Well, chalk up another victory for the FOOT Clan. Pad, Jay and I just finished Zombie Island. Now onto Mad Moxxi.

Comment

• bluntside
          • Jun 2009

I finally ground my way to a platinum trophy for Tiger Woods 12. Yes, that's last years game.

My biggest mistake was not going with one round tournaments for the first "season".

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Pandora conquered.

Still need my 50 but until such time that Twigg, Pad, Montto and whoever else is willing to take arms against General Knoxx and/or clean up the 'Ned Missions, I'm good for now.

That last set of area just to get to the Vault and...

The Underpowered Pussy Beast

was a bitch because it's just walking and shooting dudes if they get too annoying.

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition has been completely conquered. Twigg and I beat the final DLC mission today. It was a real son of a bitch. Just fucking wave of zombies after wave of zombies.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition has been completely conquered. Twigg and I beat the final DLC mission today. It was a real son of a bitch. Just fucking wave of zombies after wave of zombies.
                No shit. That DLC was insane. On Normal too. I thought you were going to rage quit at one point.

We got fucking robbed out of that one trophy. That fucking chain guy guy would not die. Absolute joke.

Comment

• Swarley
                  A Special Kind of Cat
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  No shit. That DLC was insane. On Normal too.

We got fucking robbed out of that one trophy. That fucking chain guy guy would not die. Absolute joke.
                  Yeah, after being bombarded by your incendiary grenades and my regular grenades. What a fucking shitdick.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Bitch Slapped The Celtics in Seattle...

Paul Pierce is gettin too Old to guard a Young Lion like KD35 :bigblunt:

Comment

• cf24
                      WESTBROOK
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kmanharris
                      How I beat it in spoilers

The first half was pretty easy once I figured out how to dodge the stupid ass poison ivy.

For the second part, as soon as she calls in her guards run up to them and knocked them out. You should hit them when they are on the edge and 3 hits will knock them out and over the edge. Once the other guys come at you, avoid them and they usually get caught up in the poison ivy. This will daze them and you can knock them out when they are on the ground. For hitting Poison Ivy when that eye thing opens up, start at the left side of the screen. You have to run right to avoid the fire balls and as soon as she throws the 2nd fire ball, throw the quick batarang while running. DON"T STOP RUNNING THOUGH, or else you will get hit.
                      I literally JUST beat this two days ago, after not playing it for a little over a year. Played six straight hours to finish it up. I thought the Poison Ivy battle wasn't that difficult...easily the funnest one, though. I just started Arkham City yesterday, and played it for four hours.....it's been sitting in my collection getting dust since Christmas.

Hmm...accomplishments....umm....I landed a 73 OVR OLB with UNLV in my first year as Offensive Coordinator. I felt pretty good about that..although I won't get to use him.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                        Spellin' n' shit
                        • Feb 2009

I just rebeat Red Dead Redemption for the first time since it came out. Forgot how I could spend hours away so easily in that game

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

I wasn't tired when I got home from work this morning so I fired RE5 Desperate Escape DLC back up. I it irked me that we missed at least one easy trophy. I played solo on the easiest difficulty. It was still far from easy but I did get THREE more trophies. I killed all three of the agitator mangini, killed 150 enemies (that should give you an idea of how insane the DLC is) and got an S rank.

Boom.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                            #GoHawks
                            • Feb 2009

Have all of my players on my MLB The Show Franchise hitting over .300 into August.
                            I give rep not thanks
                            My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

rookie level will do that

sidenote, that same comment got me banned from OS years ago

Comment

• Bomberooski
                                #GoHawks
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                                rookie level will do that

sidenote, that same comment got me banned from OS years ago
                                Hahahaha. Of course it did.

And I wish I could say I wasn't on Veteran mode with all created players who are 99 overall but I can't say that...
                                I give rep not thanks
                                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

Working...