X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Swarlo and I kicked the shit out of Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris last night.

Edit: Also, Handle is a bitch.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

I finally finished a season in Madden 15 with the Bears. Cutler was injured half the season and Clausen got a lot of play. Somehow I finished 13-3 but most of those games were within a TD. I barely squeaked by the Falcons in the NFC Championship game (only in Madden) and also barely beat the Chiefs in the SB. Cutler ended up winning the SB MVP, throwing for 2 TD's, no picks and about 240 yds.

So yeah, winning the SB with the Bears. I think that's a pretty big accomplishment. Ha.

For the record I was playing on All Pro with only the Pass Defense toned down a smidge and the QB accuracy for both CPU and User toned down a lot. Yet somehow Chase Daniel (came in for the injured Alex Smith after I sacked him) completed 90% of his passes.
      Last edited by Twigg4075; 02-11-2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

I just pitched a perfect game on Ego 50 in Super Mega Baseball.

Last edited by Twigg4075; 02-18-2015, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Finally got the platinum in Watch_Dogs, with a little help from Handle.

Last edited by Twigg4075; 03-07-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

100% LEGO Marvel on XB1. The wife and did it with the PS4 version and now this.

Comment

• jeffx
              • Jun 2009

I recently scored 55 points with Carmelo Anthony in NBA 2K11. That's the most I've ever had in a hoops videogame.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

I finished Tomas Was Not Alone last night and got all the trophies. What a surprisingly great game. You look at it and think "What a shitty, Atari 2600 looking game." What the dev created is pretty awesome. The music is great too.

Maynard would absolutely hate it.

Comment

• SethMode
                  Master of Mysticism
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  I finished Tomas Was Not Alone last night and got all the trophies. What a surprisingly great game. You look at it and think "What a shitty, Atari 2600 looking game." What the dev created is pretty awesome. The music is great too.

Maynard would absolutely hate it.
                  Love that game. And yeah, I thought the exact same thing when I played it.

Comment

• seaplus
                    Posts a lot
                    • Apr 2009

haven't played Destiny in awhile. pretty big accomplishment
                    *<|8-D

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

I bought the Sunset Overdrive Season Pass the other day since it was on sale. Man, do I love that game. The Moooil Rig DLC was pretty solid. It was loaded with the game's trademark humor. The name of the "boss" was hilarious.
                      There were apparently three free title updates over the past few months that added a bunch of new achievements, including a 175 point one for finding 12 children's drawings throughout the city. I had stumbled across one while playing the game originally and was wondering why it was there. Sure enough, the same had saved that I had viewed it already so I found the other eleven.
                      Now I'm looking forward to the second add on that releases April 1st.
                      And, holy hell, if the app is accurate I've logged 52 hours into the game.

I also 100% completed the Watch Dogs dlc. The story was pretty cool but there were way too many side missions that really weren't very interesting.
                      Last edited by Twigg4075; 03-16-2015, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• krulmichael
                        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                        • Feb 2009

Twitch Channel
                        http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                        Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                        Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                        Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                        Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Derrville
                          Dallas has no coaching...
                          • Jul 2009

Beat the original Castlevania today. Took 3 days of a couple hours each day running through the whole game. I got good enough to where I can now beat it in less than an hour. A far cry from one dude on youtube who did it in 12 mins but fuck that game.. I feel good.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Derrville
                            Beat the original Castlevania today. Took 3 days of a couple hours each day running through the whole game. I got good enough to where I can now beat it in less than an hour. A far cry from one dude on youtube who did it in 12 mins but fuck that game.. I feel good.
                            Oh, wow, that's fucking awesome. I could never beat Drac. That entire game was pretty damn difficult. Even though I've never beaten it, it's still one of my favorite games ever.

I do think it's funny how you mentioned that you can beat the game in an hour now, yet people cry and complain that The Order is only 8-10 hours long. With those old games if you got really good at them and remembered the patterns you could blow through them so quickly. But it was a different time then.

Comment

• tigstah
                              Mr. Casual Gamer
                              • Mar 2009

I finished the last of us remastered yesterday. I actually started this game on the ps3. got stuck early in the game and gave up. then I bought a ps4, it came with tlou, so I started playing. I saw a youtube video to see how to handle the 1st clicker you run into. got past that, got engaged in the story. It was a really good game. Trying to decide if i will play the dlc.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by tigstah
                                I finished the last of us remastered yesterday. I actually started this game on the ps3. got stuck early in the game and gave up. then I bought a ps4, it came with tlou, so I started playing. I saw a youtube video to see how to handle the 1st clicker you run into. got past that, got engaged in the story. It was a really good game. Trying to decide if i will play the dlc.
                                Why wouldn't you? The DLC is great too.

Comment

Working...