Will NCAA 14 Bring Back GPA When Recruiting in Dynasty Mode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glenbino
    Jelly and Ice Cream
    • Nov 2009

Will NCAA 14 Bring Back GPA When Recruiting in Dynasty Mode?

I remember the recruit's HS GPA being part of the recruiting equation on last gen's versions of the games and the more shitbirds you recruited, the more your academic prestige would drop. That method makes a lot more sense than what EA currently in place for dynasty mode where it's a program's performance on the field that somehow affects the academic prestige of the school.

I would think that with the NCAA imposing new academic standards for recruiting they would request something like this be put into the game as long as it bears their license. Maybe even bring back player suspensions too like there were in the old days on PS2.
  • Sundown2600
    Noob
    • Oct 2012

I remember those days and I wish they would bring them back. I think the player's GPA related to their awareness rating. They should definitely bring that back, or just give each recruit a letter grade of A-F and call it "Football IQ" during the recruiting process.

Comment

• Saluki
      Ball So Hard
      • Oct 2008

I remember when players could get suspensions for doing dumb shit off the field

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• ryne candy
        Aggie C/O '01
        • Feb 2009

If roster share is taken out of the NCAA games, I think that I'm no longer going to buy it. Roster share has been down for a week now and EA hasn't made a statement of why or how long till its back up. If I need a football fix, I will play Madden next year.

Comment

Working...