Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ravin
    Dishing the Gino's
    • Feb 2009

Lighten up some of you. Seriously, when you look at the grand scheme of things, this is exactly what VSN is, and you need to take a step back. I've been in the 'more content' war and what is wrong with this at all?

All this interview was was something fun. Hell if we get Tom Cruise on here saying he plays games, does his opinion matter more? He is just some guy who plays a character and gets paid. Why should his opinion matter more then someone who spends 10hours a day on VSN and plays games all day. (far stretch, but you get the idea)

To me this fits perfectly with a direction of VSN. We have always said we are not like other forums, not like OS, etc. Is OS ever going to have a Playboy Playmate on a podcast? No chance. So what is wrong with VSN doing it. It actually would be an interesting direction for the front page to look at people who play games and have them on the show. Doesn't matter if they are A-list or Z-list stars, as long as they are a name out there, why not do it for fun. Even as a reporter, you have to have some fun in your work every once in awhile. Can't be serious business all the time.
    All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• NAHSTE
      Probably owns the site
      • Feb 2009

Nice. This particular one does not appeal to me as a listener, but the idea of more podcast content appearing on the site is a good one. Really like the direction VSN is going with that medium.

VSN RADIO, YA BISH

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SethMode
        I still feel like Maynard more just was making fun until people started attacking him (in fact, isn't there a post in here where he said Jay did a great job?)

I've never complained about content, an whatever works for the site, great. I just personally have know interest in this particular interview for the reasons I stated. I guess on Killgod's advice, I'll go kill myself now.
        .....After 4 posts of complaining about everything under the sun.

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
          .....After 4 posts of complaining about everything under the sun.
          at least i can admit when i am wrong....

Comment

• Leftwich
            Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Maynard this is not your place to take out your frustrations. Next post gets deleted bruh.

Originally posted by Tailback U
            It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• JBregz
              Follow me! @JBregzz
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
              I questioned why her opinion mattered simply because she shows her tits for money? Thats not questioning her opinion or her knowledge or even what she does for a living. its questioning we (we meaning VSN since you dont understand) would interview someone simply because she gets naked and plays games. If she didnt get naked would we care about her opinion of games?
              Who even started praising the thread simply because she is a playboy? You were already bashing the thread before it even got any praise, moron.

im not jewish but nice try on the thesaurus
              Lol...god you are fucking retarded..There's a big difference between Pharisee and pharisee..

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
              Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
              Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Josh
                Lol...god you are fucking retarded..There's a big difference between Pharisee and pharisee..
                yeah i know...

Originally posted by Leftwich
                Maynard this is not your place to take out your frustrations. Next post gets deleted bruh.
                i posted my opinion on page 1. my comments since then are nothing but replies to people not understanding, or being ignorant to what my opinion means. I am not taking out any frustrations, im simply replying to the comments being made towards me.

Comment

• Senser81
                  VSN Poster of the Year
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                  I find it amusing for those who don't care about this podcast, how much they have to let us all know about it.
                  I admit, the only podcast I care about is Glenbino's weekly award podcast. I hear it could be front page material this week, because rumor has it that Glenbino is going to do the podcast topless.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

SO.... is she going to be "Giving us a rub" on twitter for this lil podcast?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                      Dude, I don't know how many more times I can say this: I don't care what you hate or don't hate. And I also have never railed on you for anything more than the fact that you seem to worry too much about what other people might think or do. I play games because they are fun. I don't come to VSN to try and find my second career as a podcaster, or to try and find a leg into the industry (not saying that you do on either count), which is why I don't care about 1) prices; 2) podcasts with specials guests that I don't care about; or 3) which company is better.

I feel like I have to go through this every couple of months, but just because I prefer Microsoft to Sony this generation, everytime we disagree I have to say it all AGAIN.
                      Well, you obviously care about what I think of prices and how I spend MY money because every time I say that I think this or that is overpriced you have to comment about it. Even going to the length of giving me shit about spending $5 on a Max Payne 3 guide.

I don't see why you give such a fuck that I think Mark of the Ninja is priced $5 too much but I want to spend $5 on a guide. Not the same thing at all. We all know that these digital games go on sale at some point and I (that's right ME, not YOU) already have a ton of games on my hard drove that I still haven't gotten to. Had MotN been $10 I may have just impulse purchased it instead of waiting for a sale.

Again, for someone that doesn't care about this stuff you sure have a lot to say every time I have an opinion about it.

Comment

Working...