Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

so is it as simple as plug and play like on XBL or do u have to use some 3rd party software like a skype type of thing

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
      so is it as simple as plug and play like on XBL or do u have to use some 3rd party software like a skype type of thing
      Plug and play here.

Comment

• padman59
        Slayer of Demons
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
        You can just plug and play for most games, but that doesn't mean that many people use the in-game VOIP to communicate. There are people who use 3rd party programs like skype, teamspeak, or mumble to privately talk with friends/clan members similar to party chat on 360.

Comment

• leaffan
          Colton Orr Fan
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
          You can just plug and play for most games, but that doesn't mean that many people use the in-game VOIP to communicate. There are people who use 3rd party programs like skype, teamspeak, or mumble to privately talk with friends/clan members similar to party chat on 360.
          It's all I do when pretty much playing any FPS game on PC. I've had a ventrillo server for like 5 years that I constantly keep going just so I can play the game and talk to my buddies just like an xbox live party.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

Working...