X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JBregz
    Did you not enjoy the last of us? It was similar to Uncharted with new characters, story and darkness to it but you didn't blast naughty dog for sticking to their guns.
    I didn't think the Last of Us was anything like Uncharted. Exactly how were they similar, with the exception that they both look amazing?

Comment

• JBregz
      Follow me! @JBregzz
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      I didn't think the Last of Us was anything like Uncharted. Exactly how were they similar, with the exception that they both look amazing?

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
      Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
      Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• KNUBB
        WHITE RONDO
        • Jun 2009

So gameplay wise Last of Us didn't borrow from Uncharted? You don't believe Uncharted 4 will evolve from Last of Us as far as gameplay either?

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
          So gameplay wise Last of Us didn't borrow from Uncharted? You don't believe Uncharted 4 will evolve from Last of Us as far as gameplay either?
          What did it borrow? A cover mechanic? Something that has been in half the games made in the last decade? Decent shooting? Another common mechanic. Great story? You guys are reaching. Destiny straight up apes the Halo franchise. From the way the weapons look, reload, to the giant jumps, to the speeder vehicle that may as well be a ghost, to the Guilty Spark replica, to the environments.
          Even the 'story' appears the same. You're fighting against an alien race and you're "Earth's last hope".
          Not yo mention, the last I checked ND didn't leave Sony and sign some blockbuster contract with a mega publisher to create the next and ORIGINAL IP.
          But who cares about facts, amirite?
          I'm glad you guys love the game and apparently think it's so original. I wholeheartedly disagree.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.
          Last edited by Twigg4075; 06-19-2014, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• KNUBB
            WHITE RONDO
            • Jun 2009

Comment

• Handleit_44
              Posts a lot
              • Jun 2009

0:53

Comment

• JBregz
                Follow me! @JBregzz
                • Nov 2008

What did it borrow? A cover mechanic? Something that has been in half the games made in the last decade? Decent shooting? Another common mechanic. Great story? You guys are reaching. Destiny straight up apes the Halo franchise. From the way the weapons look, reload, to the giant jumps, to the speeder vehicle that may as well be a ghost, to the Guilty Spark replica, to the environments.
                Even the 'story' appears the same. You're fighting against an alien race and you're "Earth's last hope".
                Not yo mention, the last I checked ND didn't leave Sony and sign some blockbuster contract with a mega publisher to create the next and ORIGINAL IP.
                But who cares about facts, amirite?
                I'm glad you guys love the game and apparently think it's so original. I wholeheartedly disagree.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.
                Never even played it lol. But to say the last of us is not similar to uncharted is off point.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JBregz
                  Never even played it lol. But to say the last of us is not similar to uncharted is off point.
                  Sweet points bro.

Comment

• Buzzman
                    • Oct 2008

Uncharted and The Last of Us play similar in the fact they are both 3rd person shooters from the same company but they couldnt be more different. The most obvious point being that I have a machine gun with full ammo around me at almost all times in Uncharted.

Comment

• SethMode
                      Master of Mysticism
                      • Feb 2009

I haven't played Destiny yet, but I think it's safe to say that Destiny is probably like Halo in some respects, and different in some others. I would argue that the Last of Us and Uncharted are the same. I'd say none of this is a bad thing.

Comment

• KNUBB
                        WHITE RONDO
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                        I haven't played Destiny yet, but I think it's safe to say that Destiny is probably like Halo in some respects, and different in some others. I would argue that the Last of Us and Uncharted are the same. I'd say none of this is a bad thing.
                        Naw they different bro. Take your logic elsewhere

Comment

• Handleit_44
                          Posts a lot
                          • Jun 2009

PlayStation Plus members automatically get into the July beta.

Edit: Apparently not
                          Last edited by Handleit_44; 06-25-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                            Posts a lot
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Handleit_44
                            PlayStation Plus members automatically get into the July beta.

Edit: Apparently not
                            Yeah, that tweet floating around was very misleading. Or, at least, taken out of context.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                              Posts a lot
                              • Jun 2009

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

Today is Bungie Day and details are being released about the different packages of the game. In addition to the standard edition, here are 2 additional editions that Destiny will come in later this fall. Reminder that Sony customers will be getting priority on new DLC and exclusivity until fall 2015 on some of the content.

(please use the below links if you pre-order from Amazon to help out the site)

Destiny Limited Edition

Humanity has been searching the ruins of our Golden Age for Guardians – heroes capable of wielding Light as a weapon. You have just been found and given a vital mission: defend our home, drive back the forces of Darkness, find a way to awaken the Traveler, and Become Legend.

Contents:
                                Limited Edition SteelBook Case and Game Disc
                                Guardian Folio, containing:
                                “Arms and Armament” Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. You will learn the truth.
                                Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.
                                Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.
                                Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:
                                A Unique Ghost Casing
                                An Exclusive Player Emblem
                                An Exclusive Player Ship Skin
                                Includes the Destiny Expansion Pass

Playstation 4 - http://astore.amazon.com/vsngaming-20/detail/B00LH6CBA8
                                Xbox One - http://astore.amazon.com/vsngaming-20/detail/B00LH6C8L0
                                Playstation 3 - http://astore.amazon.com/vsngaming-20/detail/B00LH6C6ZI
                                Xbox 360 - http://astore.amazon.com/vsngaming-20/detail/B00LH6C89W
                                Destiny Ghost Edition

This is your Ghost. It sought you out for centuries. It found you, dead and forgotten in the ruins of our civilization’s violent Collapse, and it brought you back to life to protect us all. Defend our home, drive back the forces of Darkness, find a way to awaken the Traveler, and Become Legend.

Contents:

Limited Edition SteelBook Case and Game Disc
                                Ghost Replica: This is your motion-sensing Ghost, featuring lights and audio from the game. May it lead you through the Darkness.
                                Letter of Introduction: These worlds were once ours. If you accept your destiny, you will be asked to do the impossible.
                                Golden Age Relics, which include a Patch, Sticker and two Chrome slides of the Traveler (was previously missing from the description)
                                Guardian Folio, containing:
                                “Arms and Armament” Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. You will learn the truth.
                                Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.
                                Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.
                                Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has also provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:
                                A Unique Ghost Casing
                                An Exclusive Player Emblem
                                An Exclusive Player Ship Skin
                                Includes the Destiny Expansion Pass

Playstation 4 - http://astore.amazon.com/vsngaming-20/detail/B00LH6C9WI
                                Xbox One - (Currently not available)
                                Playstation 3 - http://astore.amazon.com/vsngaming-20/detail/B00LH6C8BK
                                Xbox 360 - http://astore.amazon.com/vsngaming-20/detail/B00LH6CBEO

Comment

Working...