Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

I just finished the story and I'm level 20. I was pretty bummed that there was no trophy for heating the story. Wtf?

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
      Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
      • Jul 2010

i am Lvl 21, about %35 away from 22. lotta grinding after 20 - looking for that Light+ gear

hopping on in a few if anybody wanna roll some Strikes or Capture Flag PVP
      3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• seaplus
        Posts a lot
        • Apr 2009

hey everyone. Atlas is level 30 now. just wanted to make sure you knew
        *<|8-D

Comment

• MVPete
          Old School
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by seaplus
          hey everyone. Atlas is level 30 now. just wanted to make sure you knew
          Atlas is so fucking bad at this game and every shooter.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MVPete
            Atlas is so fucking bad at this game and every shooter.

3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• buckeye
              Noob
              • Dec 2013

Still sitting at 20. Trying to get bounties knocked out so I can snag elite gear.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                • Jul 2010

i am probably about 10-20 points from hitting Lvl 22......
                played for about 5-6 hours yesterday and couldnt get just one more Light+ upgrade.

i did get to play some missions with tho

Comment

• MVPete
                  Old School
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
                  i am probably about 10-20 points from hitting Lvl 22......
                  played for about 5-6 hours yesterday and couldnt get just one more Light+ upgrade.

i did get to play some missions with tho
                  Do the vanguard strike play lists. You get marks to spend on their shit. You need to get to level 2 to buy armor, and level 3 to buy the better guns. Even if you suck and lose every game you get 2 crucible marks as well. You need to get the crucible level to 3, or one of the 3 factions you can join to level 3 to buy the guns from them. Go with crucible first though as they have better weapon options. If you can master the hand cannons they are the best choice for pvp.

Comment

• seaplus
                    Posts a lot
                    • Apr 2009

vanguard strikes seem like the best way if you just recently hit lvl 20. it just gets boring

you can get items as rewards once you complete the mission, can find items during the strike, can eventually buy items from the vanguard vendors, and can increase your Cryptarch level by decording the emblems you get from the strikes (you receive a package with items after each level). so you are working on 4 different ways to get items by doing 1 thing
                    *<|8-D

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                      Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MVPete
                      Do the vanguard strike play lists. You get marks to spend on their shit. You need to get to level 2 to buy armor, and level 3 to buy the better guns. Even if you suck and lose every game you get 2 crucible marks as well. You need to get the crucible level to 3, or one of the 3 factions you can join to level 3 to buy the guns from them. Go with crucible first though as they have better weapon options. If you can master the hand cannons they are the best choice for pvp.
                      Originally posted by seaplus
                      vanguard strikes seem like the best way if you just recently hit lvl 20. it just gets boring

you can get items as rewards once you complete the mission, can find items during the strike, can eventually buy items from the vanguard vendors, and can increase your Cryptarch level by decording the emblems you get from the strikes (you receive a package with items after each level). so you are working on 4 different ways to get items by doing 1 thing
                      what Faction you guys choose??

i took up New Monarchy - seem like the legit choice if i gonna do Crucible and Strikes Playlists

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                        • Jul 2010

hit Level 22

Comment

• seaplus
                          Posts a lot
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
                          what Faction you guys choose??

i took up New Monarchy - seem like the legit choice if i gonna do Crucible and Strikes Playlists
                          needed the armor from FWC and then a weapon from DO; haven't worked on NM much. but for now I'm not leveling up any faction. Want to get to lvl 3 with the Vanguard (done) and Crucible
                          *<|8-D

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

at Level 24+, close to 25 and just recently hit NM Rank 2.

still have more grind to get NM Rank 3 gear

and the Strike Playlist is getting boring but seems the quickest way to gain NM XP

back to more Crucible then

still a great game
                            but
                            i do notice that MFers have found some AI Abuse;
                            Winters End for example - the final boss fight.
                            2 spots for engangement.
                            underneath the platform on top of the hill
                            AND
                            on top of the cliff to left, just before go in.
                            good spots though

Comment

• Influence
                              King George
                              • Jun 2012

VSN needs a raid team
                              The Original

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Influence
                                VSN needs a raid team
                                Is that what they're called? I know some of of the trophies require to complete certain things with a full squad of clan members or something like that.

Comment

Working...