Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mkharsh33
    • Jul 2009

MLB 2K12 - Updated 2013 Rosters (360)

Hey guys! We have a team at OS that is working on 2013 rosters (360 only) for MLB 2K12. If you guys are aware of my work, I put a TON of time into creating a very comprehensive file for 2012 rosters (they are the most downloaded rosters on 2K Share). My gamertag is mkharsh33.

A new file will be posted soon with all the updates (another member at OS - named Bretsky is working on the main file). We are using information from various sites that provide all detailed moves/transactions.

I'll keep you updated here when new files are posted. At OS you can get the OFFLINE file if you're not on XBox Live.

Thanks! Mike
  • Duskin
    Noob
    • Jan 2013

This is exactly what I was looking for when I heard 2K isn't making a 2K13! How do I go about getting the file and installing it? Can I just download it from my Xbox, or can I copy the file from a USB stick?

Comment

• Cubby Blue
      Noob
      • Jan 2013

Hey MK!! Thanks for working on these..It's kind of a bummer that there will not be a mlb2k13..Are you going to have all the updates before the season starts? One more question. How to you incorporate the roster? I know you use 2k share and you download your file. Is there any other step you take in franchise mode? Thanks again!!
      Mississippi State
      Chicago Cubs
      New Orleans Saints
      Chicago Bulls

Comment

• mkharsh33
        • Jul 2009

Right now a member at OS (Bretsky) is working on the file. I am sending him excel files bi-weekly to keep up with the transactions - we trust he's putting all that information into the file. There has only been one file released thus far, but I believe another is imminent.

Two major sites are being used (which IMO are the best out there: www.mlbdepthcharts.com and www.mlbtraderumors.com

We will continue the updates and have an opening day file ready - and we'll keep this game alive as long as we can.

You will be able to get the file two ways:

1) I will post an offline (.ROS) file for all non xbox live guys - so if you're not connected to Live, you'll need to have a working knowledge or Modio or Horizon so you can rehash/resign the profile and device identification numbers. You should Google roster transferring on the 360 (or YouTube it) if not familiar with the process.

2) I will post Bretsky's files on 2K Share - so it will be under my gamertag (mkharsh33) - and I'll post here when the latest files are uploaded. Don't worry - I'll communicate well on our progress! I'm glad to hear of the interest...

Comment

• wincy
          Noob
          • Mar 2013

Wow impressive work you are doing. I would really like to appreciate your work.
          Winter Soccer Camps

Comment

• youbiki
            Noob
            • Mar 2013

;l;l

Comment

• hungoverhawkeye
              Noob
              • Mar 2013

Hope you'll continue to work on this. I definitely appreciate the hard work that goes into it! I just got to looking into a roster update for this season and was happy to see one there. Please keep us posted if this project will continue. Thanks!

Comment

• mkharsh33
                • Jul 2009

I continually post rosters on 2K Share for 2K12. Every team gets updated ratings daily, new players added and everything is 100% in accordance with MLB rosters. It's best to visit my thread at Operation Sports to get all the details, and the offline roster links if you need them. Mike

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

Thanks for the work you do on these Mike. Even so often when i get the temptation to see if this game still sucks I grab your rosters. Unfortunately, the game still sucks but you ease the pain slightly.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• mkharsh33
                    • Jul 2009

I am continually uploading files on 2K Share... They have "dynamic ratings" in that I'm updating them on a daily basis, reflecting the season stats. I have a basic format I use to rate the players, whether batting or pitching stats. Latest upload was 5-31-13 under my gamertag (mkharsh33). Look up the newest files or most downloaded to find it. My roster files are the most downloaded on 2K Share.

Comment

• Gotmadskillzson
                      Noob
                      • Aug 2012

wrong thread, oops.

Comment

• LGHegg
                        Noob
                        • Jun 2013

So where is the file I download to upload to my 360? I am not online.

Comment

• mkharsh33
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by LGHegg
                          So where is the file I download to upload to my 360? I am not online.
                          I post the offline files at OperationSports. It's easier for me to keep them all in one place so I'm not posting them all over the place. It's too bad you're not online, as the most recent file was posted July 4th. But head over there and find the thread created by Bretsky - go near the end of that thread (it's VERY long) and find the offline link. You'll need to be familiar with how to move that file properly from your desktop to your 360's hard drive as well. If you're not familiar - google or youtube the directions.

Comment

• bdolan33
                            Noob
                            • Oct 2013

mkharsh, do you have any of your rosters pre 2k12? Really not fan of the 2k baseball series after 2k8.

Comment

• mkharsh33
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by bdolan33
                              mkharsh, do you have any of your rosters pre 2k12? Really not fan of the 2k baseball series after 2k8.
                              the only file I have is for 2K11 - and it's not close to being finished. But it's the complete 1995 season - with 40 players per team. It's mostly for "play now" games. I have all the players created, all the batting orders and depth charts done - BUT I have not had time to touch the ratings or other parts of individual player models. and I have NO IDEA when that would get done.

I'm still doing an NBA 2K11 current roster file in which I've sunk my life into...

Sorry for the delay - I don't visit video game sites as much as I used to and just saw your post.

So I don't have anything to offer you as I didn't even play 2K baseball games until 2K11.

Comment

Working...