• Nucking Futs
    Word Life
    • Jul 2010

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• christguz
      I turned into a martian
      • Jul 2012

Anyone part of the Preview Program that can send me an invite to it?
      "No God or Kings. Only Man"

Comment

• christguz
        I turned into a martian
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Nucking Futs
        "No God or Kings. Only Man"

Comment

• Garrett67
          Glory Hole Monitor
          • Feb 2009

Official Xbox One Thread

EDIT: this deal has expired

I'll post it here too

Check out this deal:

Microsoft Xbox One 3-pc. Console Bundle $272 + tax at Kohl's - http://slickdeals.net/share/iphone_app/t/7333162

On sale for $349.99. Enter codes OCT20CC to save 20% and TAKE10VET to save $10 to bring total to $271.99. Shipping is free and no Kohl's CC required. Save another 10% with ShopDiscover.

Includes:
          Console
          Wireless controller
          Headset
          Power cord & supply
          HDMI cable
          Two ''AA'' batteries
          User manual
          Last edited by Garrett67; 11-09-2014, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• SethMode
            Master of Mysticism
            • Feb 2009

I can not, for the life of me, understand this fucking interface. It is the WORST ever. 360 interface made sense, but was slowed down by age and an abundance of shit it had to load. What is the Juan's issue? It is a nightmare. It's like it was designed by a 13 year old. Everything is splayed about haphazardly and with no connection to anything.

That being said, I still like the system, the controller, and the way I can boot right back into a game the day after. I just don't know why they couldn't do all of THAT shit and keep the rest of the shit at least the same. At the very least maybe don't make it more confusing!?

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
              I can not, for the life of me, understand this fucking interface. It is the WORST ever. 360 interface made sense, but was slowed down by age and an abundance of shit it had to load. What is the Juan's issue? It is a nightmare. It's like it was designed by a 13 year old. Everything is splayed about haphazardly and with no connection to anything.

That being said, I still like the system, the controller, and the way I can boot right back into a game the day after. I just don't know why they couldn't do all of THAT shit and keep the rest of the shit at least the same. At the very least maybe don't make it more confusing!?
              If you don't like it now, you would have been hitting it with a hammer up until a few months ago. The Xbox One GUI was so bad at launch that it kept me from playing the console. The 360 probably had the cleanest and most intuitive GUI of any console so all MS had to do was not fuck it up with the One. What did they do?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode

Originally posted by MrBill
                If you don't like it now, you would have been hitting it with a hammer up until a few months ago. The Xbox One GUI was so bad at launch that it kept me from playing the console. The 360 probably had the cleanest and most intuitive GUI of any console so all MS had to do was not fuck it up with the One. What did they do?
                And people wonder why I complained about it all the time. Yet you would have certain people claim they had ZERO issues with any of it and label me a fanboy. Fucking idiots.

My main gripe now is how I have to constantly sign in. Before it only seemed to happen with Madden. I would sign in when the console booted up. Then I would start the game and it would ask me to sign in again. Then if I went online it would ask me to sign in again. But now it;s happening with Sunset. I'll sign in when the console starts and the proceed to pick up the game right where I left off (love this). But then if I want to check the cheevos it will say I'm not signed in. If I sign in then the game logs me out and boots me back to the main menu. Ugh.

By the way, I sent you a FR Seth. I'm not sure if they still use the stupid "follow" thing where you have to follow me back (like Twitter) in order for us both to see each other.

Comment

• Nucking Futs
                  Word Life
                  • Jul 2010

HBO GO finally launches on XBOX ONE.

HBO Go, the app that offers the pay cabler's shows, has launched on the Xbox One videogame console. The app, which already had been available on the Xbox 360, will also support the Xbox Kinect's voice and gesture controls.

o TH3 N3RD o

Comment

• StoneCold X
                    • Mar 2009

Has anyone received their Year One emails yet?

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by StoneCold X
                      This morning. Just a background for me.

Comment

• MrBill
                        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by StoneCold X
                        I got an email with a link to a bunch of backgrounds for my computer, phone and Twitter profile. Also include a link to a custom Day One background for the Xbox One and also some achievement art that isn't showing up yet. Are some people getting more than that?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

I received a message on Live thanking me for playing Sunset OD with a code for seven in game items. Cool.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MrBill
                            I got an email with a link to a bunch of backgrounds for my computer, phone and Twitter profile. Also include a link to a custom Day One background for the Xbox One and also some achievement art that isn't showing up yet. Are some people getting more than that?
                            People have a chance at receiving these:
                            • Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle
                            • Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle
                            • One month membership for Xbox One-exclusive EA Access service
                            • Tiger Shark cash card for Grand Theft Auto V, worth $200,000 in-game GTA Online dollars
                            • Forza gift pack with Forza RallyCross hat, Lamborghini Huracán 1/24 scale replica, and Xbox One Controller (launch team edition) signed by Tanner Foust, host of Top Gear America, Global RallyCross champion and professional stunt driver
                            • Forza Horizon 2 Limited Edition Casio G-Shock Men’s Black Multi-Function Digital Sports Watch
                            • Grand Theft Auto V gift pack with the Los Santos Sheriff Trucker cap, Michael, Franklin and Trevor Posters, and a Grand Theft Auto V sticker pack
                            • Xbox Live Gold 12-month membership digital code
                            • Killer Instinct Season 1 Combo Breaker Pack, the retail version of Killer Instinct Xbox One’s first season and includes all eight season one characters: Jago, Sabrewulf, Glacius, Thunder, Sadira, Orchid, and Spinal. Also includes Fulgore DLC character.
                            • Special limited edition Nissan 370Z, featuring a custom Casio livery for Forza Horizon 2
                            • Air Vehicle shortcut for Battlefield 4 for immediate access to all available unlocks for helicopters and jets available in the main Battlefield 4 game
                            • Arno’s French Rapier for Assassin’s Creed Unity to improve your combat skills
                            • 75 Platinum in Warframe
                            • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Costume Pack for Peggle 2
                            • Epic Quest Table in Pinball FX2
                            • Dance Central Spotlight (full game token)
                            • Project Spark Premium – 15 days: Grants 2x gain of Spark XP, credits, and champion XP, as well as the ability to purchase new token-only content for earned in-game credits

Comment

• StoneCold X
                              • Mar 2009

There's supposed to be 2 emails - 1 with all of the backgrounds and stuff and 1 detailing everything you have done on Xbox the past year.

Some people are also getting the stuff Swarley posted.

I haven't got any emails but undid get the message Twigg got, and I also got a message saying I was going to get Limbo for free when it is released.

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

I'm amazed that as a beta tester for XBL with a continuous subscription since the service launched that I have never even once got something for free in their giveaways. I mean throw me an XBLA code or something

Comment

Working...