An error has occurred, you have been signed out of the playstation network

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • red33
    • Feb 2009

I changed my IP addy to a static one before and i rarely get this problem. when i do i just test my internet connection from the PS home page or just reset my modem and everything is back to normal.

Comment

• JRoZe410
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lupe
      restored your PS3? like reformatting the hard drive? Thats the only restore I know of.
      yea i did because i thought i might of had something corrupt and thats what i read about when people were getting th eerror.so i restored it.not a big deal to me since only game i really play is socom.

Comment

• Point Blank
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mfbmike
        That's what you get for being a douchebag. I reported you and got your ass banned.
        LOL

Comment

• Helicopter
          V Why?
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
          im having the same error, the PS forums say to power down to standby, then turn off by switch in the back, remove the power cord&replace then reboot

but that hasnt worked for me, oh well i need to get to bed anyway im the best man in a wedding tomorrow. I was about to get on and buy Wheel of Fortune too. If i buy WOF does anyone want to trade another game for it so we can share?
          I've got Jeopardy or some Rock Band songs if you want to do some trading. Just let me know, Herm. I've been waiting for Wheel of Fortune to come out.

sigpic

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Helicopter
            I've got Jeopardy or some Rock Band songs if you want to do some trading. Just let me know, Herm. I've been waiting for Wheel of Fortune to come out.
            That's what pisses me off. I have a buddy who I've been trying to share games with for months, but he has downloaded basically zippy. I have nearly 30 downloaded games including R&C Quest for Booty and all of the Buzz Quiz packs. I told him if he download some of the newer titles like Red baron, Flower, Cuboid, Wheel of Fortune, etc, I would gladly let him download all of the game I have. He says "I'm not interested in WoF, Cuboid, etc." Hello, idiot, who cares? Even if you only play them a few times I'll be giving you much more in return.

Sometimes you just can't reason with people.

Comment

• Herm
              Boomshakalaka
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Helicopter
              ill get with you copter when i get it

Comment

• Helicopter
                V Why?
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
                ill get with you copter when i get it
                Cool. Just post in here or send me a PM and then we can get on AIM or something and figure it out. It'll be the first time I've "traded" games with anyone. None of my friends with PS3s ever buy anything...cheap bastards. I know how Twigg feels.

sigpic

Comment

Working...