Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
    So there are no problems with like, 15 Hulks taking on a villain or something like that?
    I dont have a problem with it...plus you dont see that many. Most of the time you are by yourself or there is just a handful of other players around especially the further you get.

One time I had 2 Storms in my party which was a little nuts because it was like a freaking tornado or weather...couldn't see shit.

Had a real fun time when myself and a random Spidey took down the Juggernaut. Dude was very thankful after we beat him...took like 15 mins. He was firing webs from a far and I was in there doing my special attacks and trying to stun him.

Comment

• JeremyHight
      I wish I was Scrubs
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
      So there are no problems with like, 15 Hulks taking on a villain or something like that?
      Think of it like classes from other RPGs. Does it bother you if you see five other warriors attacking a mob? You might think "Well, they will look different" and I will counter with the fact that in most MMOs, nearly all high level players are wearing the SAME EXACT GEAR as other high level players in their class. The heroes in this game are no different.

But, there is some variation. All heroes have more than one costume. So just because you are the same hero does not mean you look the same. Second, you can get visual changes to apply to your hero. It might not be huge, but having your character emit red smoke or have some other effect helps to differentiate.

Comment

• JeremyHight
        I wish I was Scrubs
        • Feb 2009

So, I finished the main story line today and started playing the dailies with my Ms. Marvel (level 26). The green (easy) dailies are a step up from the final chapter and give a good challenge. The red (difficult) dailies are extremely tough, but are definitely worth it in terms of rewards. This games dungeon crawl idea for dailies far trumps many other games where all you do is run the same last area several times again and again to level up.

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

Made it to Chapter 7....Savage Land. I am fighting fucking Dinosaurs.

Took Down Pyro and Magneto tonite.

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

Wanna play...waiting on a new tower/Fantomex

Comment

• jms493
              • Feb 2009

OK SoI played this on Sunday and I am up to the Hellicarrier with my level 22 BP. I think I need to grind and level up some more...I am starting to get my ass kicked.

Also It is almost impossible for BP (a melee character) to take down a boss alone. I need to see if I am missing something in the upgrade tree. Seems like I am always with a range guy and then me. That formula works. I should beat this game this week and then check out the daily missions and what not.

Comment

• TeflonDonny
                Deal....No Deal
                • Mar 2009

Range characters have a big advantage but melee is too much fun.

Comment

• Xixak
                  Noob
                  • Feb 2011

Kinda interested in playing this. Would you guys say it's better than DC Universe?

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Xixak
                    Kinda interested in playing this. Would you guys say it's better than DC Universe?
                    MH - action mmorpg (designed by the guy who made Diablo 1 and 2)
                    DCU - mmorpg - More like world of warcraft/city of heros/champions online

Comment

• jms493
                      • Feb 2009

I used a XP Boost last night and got up to Mid Level 25. Did some grinding, took down the The Sinister, Wizard, Doc Oct, Modok, and Madame Hydra.

Moving forward to Castle Doom soon. My Black Panther is getting more powerful. I did most of my game with a random who was the Scarlet Witch and that Bitch is powerful. Again she is a range character and I am a Rogue like. It worked well.

Game is real fun to party up and wreck shit. The party system is seamless...if people are with you they match you up.

Comment

• TeflonDonny
                        Deal....No Deal
                        • Mar 2009

Doctor Doom is a bitch to fight. I was in there with a scarlet witch and we got destroyed when he went into his 2nd phase. If we had 2 more we probably would have been able to take him down.

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by TeflonDonny
                          Doctor Doom is a bitch to fight. I was in there with a scarlet witch and we got destroyed when he went into his 2nd phase. If we had 2 more we probably would have been able to take him down.
                          Yeah I am hoping to have at least 4 people in there when we fight him. I am part of a "supergroup" (clan) now. Someone randomly invited me...people are constantly asking to do a Doom run.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

Finally beat this tonite...Fucking Doom was a bitch. I hardly did much damage. We had a bad ass Cable in our group who was doing most of the damage.

Right now I have 4 Heroes, Black Panther (bought), Daredevil, Storm, Thing. Fun game, as I will try and go through some of this end game stuff.

Comment

• jms493
                              • Feb 2009

Take out some daily missions...getting my Black Panther up close to level 30. It is fun just doing boss dungeons with groups of 4.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

Bonus XP weekend...go

Comment

Working...